The Watchtower Society is IRRELEVANT!

by nicolaou 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thedog1
    thedog1

Is it a sign of indoctrination by others on this forum for many posters to keep saying 'it's a cult?' This gets very repetitive and undermines the points being made. Let people draw their own conclusions from what you post. You don't keep having to repeat the mantra. That is a bit like what many here accuse JW's of , repeating something enough times to 'brainwash' somebody.' Sound familiar? I prefer to go with Ray Franz and his description of what the WT org does as being cult-like. By the way, I'm not an apologist for JW's, even though I am a serving elder. I have read CoC and am halfway through IsoCF, so am still making my mind up.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Amen. Very well written.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"the trick is to take advantage tactfully instead of blundering in, in a rush of pent up frustration. Easy to say I know . . ."

I made that mistake at first Nic, blundering in, it did no good. I am more subtle now, but as said above, they rarely speak, and never about belief.

As to the Thread title, I find the longer I have been away the more irrelevant the WT becomes.

Yes, they still control my JW family, but that is the choice those individuals continue to make, the WT is only guilty of entrapping them in the first place.

It is an Open Prison, there is no wall to scale. Yes, if they go AWOL there are consequences, but my relatives do have a choice.

I chose to leave the WT Prison, the best decision I have made in recent years.

More fool anyone who chooses to stay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit