I Admire Norway

by metatron 24 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

How do JWs do there? I wouldnt think there is much to interest folks there?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Do some more research, Norway is not mostly atheist.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

"82.5% of the population are registered as Evangelical Lutheran. They are automatically registered at birth, and few bother to be unregistered. However only about 10% go to church and identify themselves as Christian. A 2006 survey found 29% believe in a God or deity, 23% possibly believe in a higher power but are unsure what it is, 23% do not believe in god and 22% have serious doubts.

Depending on the definition of atheism, Norway is between 26 percent and 71 percent atheist."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

To get a more accurate picture, look atmore research. I read a few articles that dont line up with your numbers or trends.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

what I don't admire about Norway is how they are boosting their economy whilst impoverishing others - look at what they are doing in Africa for instance. Via buying rights to pollute through land leased in Uganda (at bargain prices) to plant trees for example the livilihood of thousands of Ugandan farmers are being threatened. So thumbs down from me - I don't admire Norway for the reason above and from me but in other respects Norway is a beautiful amazing country that seeks to care for its people - so thumbs up in these respects.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit