Mark Sanderson Background and Warwick

by TakeOffTheCrown 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I got a good laugh out of that one Watchtower-Free.

-TE

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Just an observation.... the GB looks like they are ALL eating well. They must be enjoying good food! lol
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Sanderson looks like he's never met a meal he didn't love.

@Watchtower Free

Great picture. At least he won't get in trouble for his socks.

• Watchtower-Free
  • tiki
    tiki

poor deluded soul.....it's all he knows, and he probably has that desire to have power and authority in some area of his life........doesn't look like the brightest bulb, but looks can be deceiving.................

let him be....he is exactly where he wants to be doing and being exactly what he wants and needs to be.

• SoCal101
    SoCal101
    It all makes sense!!!
  • label licker
    label licker
    He doesn't tell anyone about a girl he went out with and then broke up with because he felt it wouldn't be fair with him up in heaven (because he thinks he's anointed and anointed himself) and the poor girl left down here on earth all alone. I wonder what he thinks living with the seven anointed dwarfs and their wives. He's definitely not on the same train of thought as the other six stooges when it comes to marriage. No doubt the same thing when it comes to their falsehood doctrines.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander
    Maybe he's not into women, and hence let the poor girl down easy?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Some years later we heard the buzz in the congregation grapevine that Mark had started “partaking.”

This is when he'd worked out it was a scam but was determined to get power, money and the enjoyment of abusing others.

He is a creepy looking tub of lard.

• TheListener
    TheListener

To done4good and your question about those who collect WT literature. There are a lot of old timer bethelute or those near bethel who are serious WT memorabilia collectors. They have books, magazines, phonographs, and everything else you can think of. They even loan them to the WTS once in awhile if needed for a photo shoot or some display.

In my book it's a weird hobby but to the one guy I asked about it, it is keeping track of jehovahs chariot for future generations,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit