"Streetwork" in Rancho Cucamonga

by r51785 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Blondie - you nailed it on the head.
    I was the good lil dub that could. I used my bible with sincerity and it drove me nuts how they pulled as many technicality strings as possible to make those hours, etc. I did on occasion give in to this so as not to be deemed inactive. The only ones I knew who liked service were those who had delusions of adequacy about their own importance because they had the troof.
    I am certain there are many sincere people in the KHs. Problem is that all that pressure makes you do things that harm the conscience. I'm so happy to be out. Reality is far better than the protection of illusions.
    LeslieV - welcome!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Don't forget about leaving a tract in the phone booth to start your time if no one is at the bus stop.

Or leave a post it note on a magazine so you can count an RV.

• rem
    rem

ignored one,

I know a Johnsons family that was living in Rancho Cucamonga. Dan, Anne, and their son David. Haven't seen David in a long time. Miss that guy. Not sure if they are still JW's. Probably.

David, if you see this, email me, k? :)

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

cracks me up Rancho Cucamonga lived there too. hahaha
    Use to work in the shopping center on the corner of 4th and can't remember the other street. closer to Ontario

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

LOL. I used to live in Rancho Cucamonga: I love it out there; I know the area..

plm, we need to meet each other. When will it be?

This week, I pick up FOUR JW magazines from the doctors office in West Covina. One of my no JW dauhgter asked me: mom, why are you getting them? I said to throw them in the trash, so none can get them and read them. I wish I could go there every week and pick them again. They are old magazines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit