How much longer?

by JeffT 36 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Goff,
    And what was the leing hee told you, forget to tell it?
    I have listen to this talk, and it could beintrresting to hear what he hadeto say, so please ,what was hes lies?

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Gozz: You mean you actually called up and talked to Ciro and he started lying to you?

It would be nice of you to elaborate on this.

What did you ask him and what were his answers?

Thank you.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Gozz,

I hope you are right. I would love to be proved wrong and see the local K Hall up for sale because no one was there to contribute any more... Lets hear some more about your phone call to Bethel.

doormouse,

"Since the leadership know that they are not the real truth,"

In the absence of evidence to the contrary I believe as Ray Franz put it "We are the victims of victims" They are the most institutionalised old people,living their own dreams , indulging in cognitive dissonance - I bet they really believe it !

• Gozz
    Gozz

This is about my call to Bethel:

Me: Hello, Is that New York Bethel?
    Female Voice: Yes please, may I help you?
    Me: I'll like to speak with Brother Ciro Aulicino
    Female Voice: A moment please....

Male Voice: Hello

Me: Is that Brother Ciro Aucilino please?

Male: Who's on the line?

Me: My name is D. Is that Brother Aulicino?

Male Voice: Who are you? Why do you want to speak with me? Where are you calling from? How did you get my number?

Me: My name is D. I'm calling from Country S...

Male Voice: Country S? Ha...That's a lot of money. You're calling from Country S. Wow! Country S, why?

Me: I want to speak with Brother Aulicino. I'm a Brother, one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I want to speak with Brother Aulicino.

Male Voice: You're a brother? Y'see, I'm sorry...er... Sorry. I've had a lot of people calling me... apostates. They've been calling me and I have to make sure who you are. I'm sorry...

Me: Apostates? Well, I'm a brother. Brother Ciro, I have a question. Is it your voice on the tape on the Net?

Male Voice: Tape? What tape? My voice?

Me: Yes. There's this Talk given by you, the one about the significance of the September 11 atacks and other things...I've heard the Talk on the Internet, was it given by you?

Male Voice: Oh... I see.. can you play the tape? Do you have it there and can you play it?

Me: No I don't have it here...

Male Voice: Does it sound like this voice? Does it sound like the voice you're hearing now...

Me: Well...

Male Voice: You see, you can't tell. See, it's apostates. They've been changing things and circulating, er stuff about me. I've even been called by them. Several calls. You have to be careful. I have to listen to the tape to know if it's really me. Did you read the transcript?

Me: No, I haven't...

Male Voice: Then you've got to be careful. Apostates are everywhere. They're changing things...

Me: Thank you brother. One more thing. Were you the contact person for the Society with the UN?

Male Voice: Er..., contact? No. See, let me tell you this. It's apostates doing these things.... apostates...

Me: Brother Ciro, please, tell me, is it your name along with Brother Lloyd Barry's name as contact persons for the Society with the UN?

Male Voice: Er... I used to work for Lloyd Barry... but you see, the thing, it's like a library, you know, it's like magazines on a rack, magazines on a rack, and we go there to use things, and after a while, they changed things, you know, they changed regulations and some things, and when they did we just withdrew. Do you think I'm going to compromise my integrity by doing anything not right with pure worship?

Me: So you're assuring me you were not contact person with the UN.

Male Voice: No I'm not.

Me: You were not?

Male Voice: No

Me:I...

Male Voice: See, you got to be careful, it's apostates. Just be careful, okay? Apostates are everywhere... changing things... attacking our brothers.....

Me:Okay... thank you...

**That's the conversation... I got it documented immediately after the call. There were moments when his voice was high-pitched, especially at the beginning. Whether he believed I'm a brother or not, I don't know, but he sure sounded patronising...

• LDH
    LDH

Wow Gozz you went right to the top! I'm impressed! The highest I ever called was the Service Desk.

!!!

((((((((Gozz))))))))

Just think how those of us who were raised in it must feel. They are traitors, infidels, I can't even think of enough bad names to call them.

Theocratic War Strategy my .....EYE!

Lisa

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Just read this thread.

Some things just never change. How discouraging. I'm sure it will still be the same 10 years from now.

On the other hand, how many here have had the blinders removed? How many in 10 years have discovered TTATT?

Doc

• clarity
    clarity

Hi Desirous ...... don't be discouraged .... things have changed!

How many have opened their eyes?

How many have discovered the TTATT?

>

Well that little trickle of leavers is becoming a flood!

Click on my link for a small demonstration.

In less than a month, almost 300 names of Newbies are recorded, from just this site only!

Right now I could add a whole bunch more ....

Welcome btw to any who came on here in the last month!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/224622/1/Look-at-all-the-people

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit