2013 Publisher Statistics now available from 2014 Yearbook.

by jwfacts 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

...'Similarly for why conversions are taking so many hours is that the preaching work is such a joke now, with people sitting in a park or mall for a few hours next to a literature stand ignoring everyone.'

This is part of what makes me so frustrated. Its like they live in the now! Yet they preach about stuff written thousands of years ago and say its so relevant to now! They don't know the past carpetbagging technics. I walk past a stall ignored by the believers behind it every thursday of the week!

Thank you JWFacts for the information. It's great to have feelings backed up with stat's that reassures one's mind set is in the right place.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

lazerific ? are you privvy to some special information about the 7 billion plus of humans who are awaiting baptism then Armageddon will come ? I dont think I can wait that long !

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

Is it possible to link dollars (income) against JW population?

Is there a stat on the number of publications printed per year?

Doug

• gorgia2
    gorgia2

Thanks jwfacts.

gorgia

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Thanks JWFacts 

You look att these numbers in another way to here is a qoute from a Scandinvian site:

You can see it this way too. In rough numbers: It is born about 140 million children each year. Each year dies about 60 million people. This means that the world population is increasing by about 80 million people each year. JW renames currently 275,000 individuals each year, the JW's 8.2 million members should be about 80,000 die each year, roughly speaking, it means that the JW will increase by about 200,000 each year. So every year armageddon lingers God must kill another 78.8 million people to save 200,000 new JV. This means that for every day armageddon is delayed, increasing numbers of people to the slaughter of about 216,000 individuals, in order to save about 550 newly baptized JV. Sure it's loving that God is delayed so that more can be saved? ....? JV-logic does not hang together ...

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

That's one brilliant reasoning, Bugbear !

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit