2014 DC OFFICIAL THEME

by WatchTower87 16 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

SSDD

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Soon as I saw that, I thought "I Fu#king know EXACTLY what this means" and Punk, you nailed it pal!!!the snakes.

They are nothing but fat cat bosses, no better than the bankers.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Well, good thing I didn't jump the gun and make reservations for my wife ... they changed the location!

No Green Bay this year .... looks like they moved it to Milwaukee a month later than it has been.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

quell -

They are nothing but fat cat bosses, no better than the bankers.

That's the point. I believe the GB know exactly what they're doing. They probably don't even believe in their manufactured trade mark god. They are wicked men in it for power and money.

......and where I come from we would call them bankers......coz it rhymes with w*nkers!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

In keeping with that theme, at each opportunity all in attendence will be reminded which corporation to make checks payable to and where to locate the credit card donation machines.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Keep on seeking first the kingdumb, and those other things will [not] be added. No food. No wealth. No emergency supplies when you need them. No fun. Just damnation to be poor forever, and reincarnate into even more poverty. That is what happens when they make being poor a virtue and having money as a sin--that attitude is far worse even than "I am poor and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it". At least being defeatist doesn't make it a virtue.

• garlic81
    garlic81

Just wondering what your source was to find out the theme? Haven't seen anything in the March KM or anywhere else yet. Was it information specificaly for the elders, like the convention invitations?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit