• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

The Official Theme is :

" Keep on, seeking first the Kingdom" Matthew 6:33

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Par for the course I s'pose.

I suspect the 'keep on seeking(TM)' part means:

Obey the Governing Body, give them your money, allow 8 paedophile protecting perverts to have power over you and DO MORE, MORE , MORE or Jehovah™ will lovingly murder us SOON* (Using anti-matter from Alcyone). How Happifying.

*(Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping' or ‘New Light’™or which ever makes the GB appear to be much higher than God!)

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Nice to have you back around punk. When I first started lurking here I was shocked when I read your posts. Now it just makes me smile.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

2+2=5 - Thank you. Yeah, well, my comments are mainly irony........which is like bronzey or goldy butmade of iron.

Thanks to WT87 for providing this food at the proper time. It just seems that a$$emb£y and CONvention titles are the same old same old. They take a title and turn it into a clinical guilt trip for money.

• Laika
    Laika

Haven't they already done this one?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

`oh my hat - have they not had this one before - god they must be scrapping the bottom of the barrel to conjur up more drivil for the masses.

I plan to be there protesting with my sign: 100 years and the generation that sought the kingdome and thought they would not pass away are dead. 1914 - 2014 RIP

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.centralprint.net/jwtalks/DC/conventions.html

This listing indicates that this one has not been used before

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The Official Theme is :

"Keep on, seeking first the Kingdom"

They seek it here, they seek it there,

Those Dubbies seek it everywhere,

And no sign of, a century on,

That damned, elusive Armageddon!

(Hi Punk :-) )

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

AnnOMaly - Weeelllllll hellooooo there, t'be sure, t'be sure. How the bleedin' 'ell are ya? Looking forward to feeding from Jehovah's(R) table at the DC this year?

No? Oh, good, dats me lil leprachaun fwend!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Like your poem AnnOMaly!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit