If you knew that you might have pain, suffer disasters, certainly end up dead,-- given the choice, the power, would you have prevailed upon your parents not to have brought you into the world?

by prologos 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

or changed the outworkings of your ancestors' lifes to suit you?--

• KateWild
    KateWild

I would still, want to be brought into the world, but if I had the power to remove suffering I would do that also. Kate xx

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Even without the " IF" and " Might" ...Yes, Yes Yes..

Am i sure about that?

Oh alright then No.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

When I feel down & unlovable I think of all the potential humans that didn't have a chance to live & think myself very fortunate to experience life on this beautiful planet.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If I had the power to do that, I would have had myself adopted by a set of better parents.

• prologos
    prologos

FHN: thank you, but in this Flight of Fancy, you are giving yourself more power tha we all really have.

your choice of parents Melinda Gates & husband perhaps? seconding their humanitarian works?

Kate: much of the suffering would end if "all creatures small&great" became vegetarian , digesting CARBON based compounds found in plants.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you knew that you might have pain, suffer disasters, certainly end up dead,-- given the choice, the power, would you have prevailed upon your parents not to have brought you into the world?

Prologos, respectfully, we don't have the power to do what you asked either. Yes, I'd like to be in this world, I'd just have put in their heads to put me in the family with more stability. I don't mean rich, I said stable. I'd be better off now if I had more stable parents. Mine were not JWs, by the way.

• prologos
    prologos

FHN: true, I meant if you had the power to decline. that is the easiest choice compared to act creatively. thank you.

also knowing full well that ones' parents have really no power to ensure protection.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Yeah, I would've, I could've done without being here and when I say that I don't mean I'm gonna throw myself under a bus or out a window, nobody asked to be born and life ain't easy

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU WILL HAVE PAIN, SUFFER SOME KIND OF DISASTERS, AND END UP DEAD!!!!!

EVERYONE!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit