To ALANF, (an apology)

by ThatSucks 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

That Sucks,
    Is it true that you are acting like a chameleon? If true, why indeed?

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Hello Kenneson.

It's not called acting like a chameleon. It's called actively participating, deciding to STOP participating and purposly clouding your original account as to deter yourself, staying addicted and creating a new account, posting again, and decided to STOP again (I think). I have never tried to pretend I was someone else at all. I have always been the nameless pro-exJW poster (except in the beginning when I belived what you all call "truth".)

Go back and read the posts by 'ianao', (you may have to browse for them at this point), and you may get a glimpse of my 'evolution', and understand why I stopped posting the first time. That is, if you really even give a damn about it.

Anyway, to make a short story even longer, what looks like chameleon activity, is actually this sad sop trying to kill his addiction to more of the interesting people on this board.

No deceptions, just addictions.

-ianao

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

O.K. Just Sucks (or iano), take a break if you must. But you
    are always welcome to return. And don't be so hard on yourself.
    You are somebody! And I do care about you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

ianao, I've always enjoyed your posts, and I hope you don't think you're not liked on this board, cos that's not the case, or at least not with THIS poster!

As Kenneson, take a break if you need to, but come back whenever you want.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Opinions are like a** holes, everyones' got one.

Edited by - MarchOn on 3 May 2002 10:33:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit