Hello again! What did I miss?

by serendipity 21 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Also, a whole shitload of feelings were hurt on this website and there was quite a bit of bitching and moaning and pissery that took place.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Their still wrecking peoples lives

breaking up familys

baptised members that leave and criticise the religion for whatever reason are mentally diseased and are contagious , dont have anything to do with them as you may become infected and this includes family members.

Only the G.B. at present 8 members are the F&DS

Obey Obey Obey the spirit directed ( not inspired ) G.B. even if you dont understand the direction .

plus all of the above

smiddy

• Simon
    Simon

I won the lottery and bought all current posters a new car - that'll teach you to take a break!

Seriously, always good to see familiar faces pop back - how are things with you?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I won the lottery and bought all current posters a new car - that'll teach you to take a break!

Oh how I wish this was true, for you and for those of who are car-challenged.

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry FHN ... if only. I'd have thrown in a winter tire package just for you :)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You may know that Ray Franz died in 2010. His wife Cynthia died a few weeks ago.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Simon, that Ford Mustang you gave me has the ashtray full of wasted papers. Can I get a replacement?

Eden

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Serendipity, welcome back.

Something else that's new with the org:

• The "generation" of 1914 is now two "overlapping generations" of anointed Christians since 1914 until the starting of the "great tribulation".

Eden

• carla
    carla

Didn't they also just have a change in the meaning of 'jehovah'?

Hi Serendipty, good to see you!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

As far as the ex-JW community, when you are up to it, search "AAWA" and see how the debacle unfolded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit