Circuit Oversneer Says. . .

by piztjw 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• piztjw
    piztjw

. . . "Do you realize how much of a privelge it is to enjoy the visit of the circuit overseer? They are appointed by the GOVERNING BODY who in turn are apointed by Jesus and HOLY SPIRIT. So you have a GREAT privilege when we visit your congregation, because it is the SAME THING as having Jesus visit you. So when we give you directions or counsel take it as it is, coming from Jehovah and Jesus."

And here all along I thought they were imperfect men, like the rest of us. Silly me!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The CO said this about himself???

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

As if Jesus would drive a Vauxhall or be seen dead in a primark suit!

• Emery
    Emery

Praise Jah you people!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Do you realize how much of a privelge it is to enjoy the visit of the circuit overseer

I just need a Moment to Admire Myself..

.................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......A Good WBT$ Circuit Overseer..

...Should Travel with Plenty of Mirrors..

..................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

My ex CO and the COW were so far up themselves it was unreal.The CO is a painter and decorator.He thinks he's really good but he's boring as f##k and thick as 2 short planks.He didn't even know who Tutilian of Carthage was.Div.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL

" I'm GOD. I use Angel Soft not Scott "

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I meant Tertullian, sorry.

• minimus
    minimus

outlaw puts it well!

Share this

Google+