wt exposer strikes in rest.

by JunkYardDog 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

smitty ; thats the whole point to to make them feel crappy. nake them go home a think they just run over by a Steam Roller.. that sticks in someone's mind. i l;ove when I ask them to see their BLOOD card to make sure they are jw's. and ask them why it was ok to take blood before 1961 but rutherFRAUd SAQID NO BLOOD WITH HELP FROM CLSAU WOODWORTH. *uGOLDEN AGE MAG.Z} SLIME AND PUSS getting small pox vaccations. etc pasturised m ilk was from satan and JEHOVER lives oh the STar4 ALYone the GOAST OF nathan knorr is going to kill me for getting much of this wrong

fraude

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS are truly brainwashed with lies to support the organization or the publishing house WTS.

When you reveal the Truth to a JWS they actually get stumble right back to reality, that cocky arrogance

I've got something that you don't quickly vanishes.

• Oh Gawd
    Oh Gawd

Funny stuff. I would actually love to confront some non-relative jws, but in all my 52 years, living in seveal large cities across the country, I have never been approached in public or had one come to my house. Where do you find these people?...lol

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You hunt for them. Wave to them. Be nice to them. I've got Mormons promising to come back next week. They're just as much fun.

• steve2
    steve2

Well she did come into a food establishment. I suspect though you gave her spiritual indigestion. You do come across as a tad merciless in your approach. That said, she did initiate the conversation so she may be a bit more careful the next time she tries to "place" some literature.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Beware of Junkyard dog !

Use caution when approaching with WT or Awake magazines.

WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

You assume all risk of injury and are at your own peril if you try to spiritually feed him!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit