wt exposer strikes in rest.

by JunkYardDog 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

i DID pose questions in a thought provoking way. I went straight for " what gives you the idea christ did a 3 1/2 year inspection of all religions and choose the wt between 1914- 1918. Have you ever read any wt's printed from that time .? and follow bible principles ie. acts 17:11 etc. prove all thing true... I don't let the jw's play thier game. I put them on the SPOT straight out. then I push them right out of their comfort zone. the lady asked for her mag back and I offered her $ .08 cents to cover the printing and distrubution costs. yes I pulled penny's out of my pocket to prove a point it cost penny's to produce this junk. then I asked her if she checked every reference in the mag to make sure it's all fact.? then it turned out to be a 2009 wt. and i told her this is all OLD LIGHT... SHE SAID THEY FOLLOW THE BIBLE I asked her to get out her nwt and she lied she didn't have one in her bag full wt's etc. I don't miss a trick with these dubs. the son seems not to be a bookbag carrying jw and I work him on the street, he sees his mom is frazzled. he puts mom in the car, and I tell him look all up the references from the "rev. grand climax is at hand" . "live for ever " . daniel book, etc. all about 1914 -1918 AND you will see all the lies. I gave him a list of dates like 1799, 1874, 1881 1925, 1941 1975 and the generation that will not pass away 5-15-84 wt etc and I wrote it down on paper and handed it to him. Yes i'm very force full and i don't let dubs off the HOOK easy, but I try not to be RUDE and I wasnot. I know all the games jws play and I make them pay. jw's like to walk away from talking to a householder thinging they are in the right. I make them think they just got their ass handed to them from the C.O. for being weak in the faith. yes i I give jw's a JC at my doorstep.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Maybe one or more of them needed it at this time, and will thank you one day...

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

I don't agree with all that softly softly tactic. Sometimes hard and direct is the right way to deal with people have come to lie to you wether they know they are liying or not.

Falshoods should be smashed top pieces no gentle dismanled with kid gloves.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Not sure about your approach either.

But i wouldnt have minded some that and i guess if i got enough of that approach it would have dawned on me quicker...

• losingit
    losingit

Yes! Inspiration! Thank you! No need to fear the Witnesses nor handle them with kiddie gloves. ...thank you!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Junk Yard Dog:

I know the religion needs to be exposed, and I wonder if what you said made any difference to these mind-numbed JWs.

I think the members of the JW religion, for the most part, do not really know all of what they are supposed to believe. The fact that their religion is a bait-and-switch that is constantly changing contributes to this ignorance.

ALSO, there is, I perceive, the feeling among JWs that it doesn't matter what they believe, as they feel they are on the right team. Yes, there is a stupid arrogance among these uneducated followers of the religion. I don't know how many others here know what I mean when I say this.

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

they'll tell everyone at the HK they were attacked by an apostate, and they'll be upheld as spirtually strong for holding on to Jehovah and saying his name over and over again in their minds... the duck and dive~!

WTG JYD~!

Bet she won't informal witness for a while~

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi JunkYardDog, Do you pause between your questions to allow JWs to think and stew in their own cognitive dissonance before you ask other questions? According to Steve Hassan silence can be more powerful than more questions.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

abiblestudent ; yes I pause and give them a chance. and most times they change the topic. The more they talk the more they Bury themsleves. I let them pick the topic they like ie. jehovahs org. or the truth etc. I let them pick the topic, easy work I know all their come on lines. This lad

ne was the jw's made her stop drinking. I told her most any church would teach drinking to much is not god like. she had no answer. them I go right back to 1914 and the generation that would not pass away.. she said she needs to run home to take her medication. so I told her from booze to pills ( she only needed medicine ) because I had her world rocked about the Truth. i SAW THE FRIED GREASY food they were eating. it took me 20 years to master the antiwitness. And i will give it to them for as long as they can take it. Jw's hate to talk with me, they learn in 4 minutes they will be caught in a hand full of lies. just ask the Whores atr bethel writing and service dept. Every once and a while I'll catch a large
    FS group, and I will be working one of the younger jw's. and the elder or FS STUPIDVISOR will pop up and trty to defend the whole group.. IUt feels so good Making minced meat out of the elder in front of his troops. they allways run for the hills. and I make sure I EXPOSE the jerk that draged all these dub's out to make fools of them selves...

• smiddy
    smiddy

A bit of" tough love" can do wonders , good for you . You may have made their day crappy , but you felt good right ?

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit