Dumb ass cultish elders

by Crazyguy 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Ok so I'm not officaily DA'd as of yet and the elders (2) come over to my house and want to talk with my wife. So I'm thinking there looking for more info on me and ask her to go sit with them in their car since there was no place for privacy at my house. Then a few minutes later my wife calls me and asks me to meet them out at the car and they drive around and I get in. Then they tell me and I think they have already told my wife this that they have been informed that someone has told them that my oldest daughter told them that she was molested. The molestation we later figured out was some miss-information, so good news and my daughter is fine.

But seriouly these bastards have been my so called friends for 5 years or so and because I DA myself they can't come over and inform me of this. They first got to go and tell my wife and I believe they were planning on then having her tell me. What a fucking joke!!!! I bet they woud go tell thier wordly nieghbor if it happen to one of thier kids. What a bunch of self righteous pompeous cultish loosers. Can they get any more screwed up.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I'm sorry you're having a such sh##ty time.let's remember, elders in general would fail in normal society, they get power rush loading it over the r&f who are too scared to question them.

Try and pretend they are all 11 yrs old and treat them accordingly.they have no hold over you.don't let your wife see them get to you.laugh about it, joke, play stooped.keep posting on here to get support and more ammo.

Take care, quelly

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I meant lording it over and acting stoopid.My predictive text trying to be clever!!!!

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Yes that's total bull sh*t.

That was the big shock I got when entering the Org for a second time. I left as a young fellow and came back a decades later as a grown man. It honestly felt like I was in a congregation of 12 year olds. The level of maturity, lack of intelligence and experience and petty spiteful childishness was quite shocking.

I could only stomach less then a year of trying to form friendships in this narrow religious kindergarten that I just quit and have never been back since.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Oh dism, that is so true. It's worse than school!!!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Despite being "still in", I would not permit my wife to go into a private discussion with two men, without my being there. I have instructed my wife to refuse to have a discussion with 2 elders unless I am present. And she agrees wholeheartedly, because she has seen and experienced their "shepherding" tactics!

• KateWild
    KateWild

What a disgrace to corner her like that. If she says she needs to record all conversations as directed by her spouse, her head. They may not corner her again with out you.

Kate xx

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Good point, Kate and Searcher. Use their rules to F**k them up.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Crazy, Searcher is so right! Please STOP PLAYING BY THEIR RULES. The only one you need to use here is to exercise your headship. Please tell them that they are NOT to speak to your wife without you present, and tell them in your wife's presence. Inform her she is not to talk to them without you present.

Why on Earth did they need privacy to tell your wife they thought your child had been molested? That is YOUR child as well. You don't play games with something like that! She went out to their car? That is just insane! Read your post. Imagine what normal people would think if they read something like that! They'd think what a bunch of nut jobs! Please consider putting your foot down (gently), and stopping the B.S. If you're gentle but firm, it should stop the crap.

I hope things lighten up for you soon. Husbands and wives should not have to deal with this kind of outside interference.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Elders have possible information about a suspected molestation of a young girl?

Elders secretly inform the mother in a parked car, because the father DA'd himself from the religion?

Then the elders call you, and you agree to have "a car meeting" with them where they inform you of the reason for their visit?

You are right, it is very cultish, but in the JW religion this isn't shocking news.

I tend to agree with some of the others, that you have control of a lot of this nonsense. Put your foot down. You should have already made it clear that those baffoons should be scared shitless to be talking or texting your wife. When the elders came to your house and suggested a private "car meeting" with your wife, you should have threw a fit and bitched them out. Those elders have no power over you. Stand up to them and tell them off! JW elders will be as cultish to you as you let them be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit