Are you ready for some football?!!! Playoffs baby!

by wearewatchingyouman 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• wasblind
    wasblind

DAMN !!!!!

The way things are goin' right now for Carolina

Flipp might come off as a true prophet

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

0-17 middle of the 3rd. GO BRONCOS!

Problemaddict -

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Football?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Gonna be tough.

GO BRONCOS!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

We are READY, The Bronc's are ready! NE's going back to the locker room beat and beaten. Payton's going to break another record, 10 td's in one game!!

Final score: Denver 132.. NE 17....

Its the Playoffs baby!

insot4

• flipper
    flipper

It's gonna be interesting today. Go Niners ! Damned Packers didn't beat Seattle so we have to play Seahawks at their loud a$$ turf. Psycho fans. No worry- 49ers WILL prevail and win : S.F. 23 Seattle 17 . In the AFC championship my prediction : Denver 28 New England 24 . Peace out ! Lets rock & roll on Championship Sunday ! Good luck Broncos & Niners ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Psycho fans?

flipper are you saying that Seahawk fans are mentally dieseased?

• flipper
    flipper

LDRNOMO- LOL ! That's hilarious. They're either " mentally diseased " - or stone cold deaf by now . How can they scream so loud that it sounds like a jet's taking off at an airport ? It's incredible. LOL. No- But seriously it will be a great game I'm sure. A real cliffhanger as these teams are pretty evenly matched. I wish your team the best - just not enough to beat my 49ers. LOL. I'll be taking a 3 hour break from doing my jobs and watch it with my son at his girlfriends parents house. So that will be fun . I'll be thinking of you during the game . Have fun buddy

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Hey Flipper, Happy day, happy day. hey happy day!!

The hype of todays games is fantastic. Its a mental, a refuse to lose mindset. The coaching is intense! every play, the team who makes the fewest

mistakes wins. This is a tough call BUT its the West Coast Baby and I like it no other way. Denver has to come thru. Both games are going to be TIGHT!

Its the Playoffs Baby!

Happy Day Y'all..

insot4

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Today's weather forecast:

Seattle: Relatively calm, Blue skies (in fact, Blue everywhere!) with a high chance of Seismic activity in the SODO area.

San Francisco: Fog with visibility less than 10 Yards, deafening Thunder with a high chance of blitzing Seagulls.

#GoHawks #12thMan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit