Are you ready for some football?!!! Playoffs baby!

by wearewatchingyouman 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• flipper
    flipper

Niners !Niners ! Niners ! My prediction for next week ? S.F. 49ers 28 Carolina Panthers 21 . i also feel New Orleans WILL beat Seattle in a hard fought shootout New Orleans 28 Seattle 24 . The NFC championship will then be played at San Fransisco with Niners hosting the Saints. I hope, I hope

• wasblind
    wasblind

49er's 28, Carolina Panthers 21 ____Flipper

I never thought I would see you type blasphemy from your PC Flipp

That's alright. We all make mistakes at times

• wearewatchingyouman
  • flipper
    flipper

WASBLIND- That's hilarious Was. LOL ! Carolina is tough, it will be a hard fought game I admit- but I think our quarterback has that certain " IT " that intangible knack for rising to the occasion with those freakishly long antelope like legs to run to a victory if no receivers are open. Still, I give the nod to the Niners. I hear at Vegas its a " pick em " too close to call odds . WEAREWATCHINGYOUMAN- Interesting ! I did not know that Rivers has beaten Manning two times in the playoffs. Thanks for that little factoid. I don't think Denver will win as easily as they think, although they are pretty damned good

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I can't wait for the Charger game this weekend. THinking about catching a plane from San Diego to see the donkeys get some.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

OK, I'm gonna have to be x conservative with 49er and Panties game. Final Score: SF 72, Carolina..nothing.

Seahawks vs the Aint's, another smashing by Seattle cause they're hungry, terrifying, mean, smooth and JeffT...GO HAWKS!!!

Tom Brady should wear a blackhood, Executioner!! 'I'm stinkin' upset... Bet the moneyline..... Colts win in overtime!!

Now, SD and Denver...humm.. Yellow Rivers is good but not as good Mr. Payton (55000 TDs this season!) This is a pick'em and smell your fingers.

Its the Playoffs Baby!!!

insot4

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Problemaddict - If you come to Denver, hit me up. I will buy you a drink to ease your loss. GO BRONCOS!

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Will do. I'm trying to arrange it! That victory beer will taste oh so sweet while being enjoyed in a bar in the mile high city.

Hey we choked because of our kicker being on the take. Nate Kaeding has since been sacrificed to the appropriate evil lords......Tampa Bay.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

It's a date!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Seahawks and Broncos in the Super bowl?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit