Ten Year Ex-JW Anniversary

by Amazing 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

How coincidental. Today is my 10 year wedding anniversary.

Amazing, write me an email when you get an opportunity.

• Beans
    Beans

It is stories like this that put one big Apostate smile on my face!

CONGRATS AMAZING! I just celebrated #16 in December!

Beans

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi, well I went over to the website to read the complete story of your exit from the watchtower and the only thing that dissapointed me was that you use your real name. Its a very fine name, but "AMAZING" is a great name! Why couldn't it just say By: Amazing? Okay, okay, I guess after such a splendid history of your exit from the wretched organization we can't have everything!

Congratulations on the anniversary of your exodus!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Dutchie: Jay Walter is my temporary pen name until I decide to use my real name. Thanks.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Ten years! I can hardly believe that you and I met about that time. I remember being somewhat nervous as I drove to your house in St. Helens. I think it was during my 2nd visit that I met your son-in-law, who had just come back from a crappy and aborted experience in Patterson with some interesting tales of the lunacy that is the Watchtower.

Man, we've passed a lot of water since those days!

AlanF

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Alan: Yep, its hard to believe that ten years have passed. I still have the photo of you, me, my son-in-law, and brother Kind standing in my front yard, with Mt. Hood in the background. It's been a wild ride, because much of the exit experience was still in progress.

Hey, thanks again for coming up, and sharing so much. I still have all the material you shared, about 500 to 700 pages of your research on evolution, Watchtower history,etc. It has been most useful through the years.

When you get a chance, give me a ring or an email. Thanks.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Amazing, are you going to publish your book? Congratulations on your 10th Anniversary; I hope my dauhgter one day would join this forum and she can also have a real Anniversary. Best Regards,

Yadira

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Amazing,

Congratulations on the anniversary of your exit. Your story is an inspiration to many!

Thanks for sharing it.

Andee

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Congrats! I celebrated my 13th year of freedom in january this year.. Life is good out of the WT!!!!

-Rick

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations, Amazing!

May your next 10 out be better than ever!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit