UFO's

by zeb 21 Replies latest forum announcements

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Nope, a gliding seagull backlit by the sun.....

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hi Zeb when I was coming home from Italy last summer I saw what looked like a plane without wings when we were flying over the Alps. It was below the plane I was on and I could see it quite clearly, the weather was very bright. No idea what it was.

• zeb
    zeb

Thanks Found sheep and all here are the details,

1129 H and it was the 29th september 2012. I was in the supermart carpark sitting in my car reading the paper. It was a blustery day with stiff NW winds. The sun was out shining from behind me. I caught a movement in the sky. I looked and a formation of 8 ufo flew straight, level se to nw ie into the wind.

They were conical with point at the top and a bronze /greenish metallic colour. I could have grabbed for my phone to try for a picture but it is such a pain of a thing I dropped that idea and watched them for some seconds. Solid clouds were going through and the ufo were lost to my sight behind one then were to be seen again then as before were lost to me finally as the clouds came on with out gaps.

There was no sound no contrails no lights.

Over to you.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"anyone else seen these things?"

It's probably been 20 years ago, I was driving home through the country and saw in the evening sky what seemed to be a low flying commercial jet. That's the impression I got since it seemed to have spots of light on the outside and light coming out of a long series of windows. But we're nowhere near an airport where a passenger jet would be so low. And the lights and shape didn't seem to be quite right for any aircraft I'd seen. As I was driving along, it didn't seem to be moving in relation to the direction I perceived that the aircraft seemed to be pointing. It seemed to be hovering at a slight angle, nothing like anything I'd seen. But it was dark, and I needed to get home to my bible reading nonsense.

It was little more than enough to really catch my attention before I drove into a wooded section of the road and lost sight of whatever it was. The next day it was the talk of much of the county. Sighted in other areas and described very similar to what I'd seen. There was an article in the local podunk paper about this UFO, lots of speculation, nothing ever confirmed. The general conclusion, that I shared as a JW "aliens don't exist" thinker, was that it was some top secret military equipment. But as more time passes, if it was the military or government equipment, how is it that there has been no unveiling of any flight equipment that displays the hovering capability that I thought I saw that night? I dunno.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Twice , once when I was about 13 years old with another person , the second time was when I was about 17 years old with a group of people , that occured 3 times in succession over a period of about 30 minutes , I cant be sure, it was so long ago.

Both occasions were witnessed at night time.

As another poster said UFO`s are unidentified flying objects .Do I know what I saw ? read again the first part of this sentence ,do I speculate on what I saw ? No.

If anybody is GENUINLY interested you may pm me , however you wont be anymore enlightened than I am to this day.

smiddy

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Too many bowls of loud mouth soup and 5 pints of noggin.

• punkofnice
  • stillin
    stillin

I have always contended with JWs over this. I make the point that the Bible mentions angels, cherubs, seraphim, archangels and maybe more. But who REALLY knows what those differentiations mean?

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I subscribe to the great possibility of panspermia. The maths tells us that it is nearly 100% likely that there is life elsewhere in the universe. Once you learn the mechanisms for life available to the universe, which is baically one huge chemistry lab, it is unreasonable to say we are alone.

Once you recognise this, then it is just a case of accepting the possibility that other civilisations began before our planet did or advanced quicker than we did. Both is highly likely.UFO's and the suchlike suddenly become more than just a wild story, it is scientifically possible, without the need to invent parameters.

There is a mass of photo and video and anecdotal evidence. There are people who claim to have injuries from direct contact. The shallow scientist in us will want to shy away from possible repspect suicide, but the real deep scientific part of us should want us to know more!Here are the most interesting thing I have found.

News Conference where multitude of Army Generals admit that UFO's have intefered with USA nuclear weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrMSpBeSU84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI

The Stephen Michalak Encounter at Falcon Lake

http://ufoevidence.org/cases/case376.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AggJxAdarOQ

Bob Lazar Story (controversial, but interesting the physics he spoke of has only been proved in the last 2 years, namely element 115)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghqp-7LkEyM

I am still undecided, but open minded. Interesting stuff to think about when you are in the mood for that kind of thing :) x

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

If I remember correctly the WT take on aliens is as follows:

1 Jehovah created everything in the universe and beyond.

2. Satan made the challenge that people would not worship Jehovah out of love.

3. If Jehovah had created beings on other planets it is likely that they would have already proved or disproved #2

4. Therefore there must not be other planets with sentient beings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit