TO ANYONE WHO CARES!

by plmkrzy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Add me to the list that was surprised to discover DB was a female. I discovered it when we talked on the phone over the Bryant Murder/Suicide. I honestly expected a guy. But, I am happy to say that although I have never met her in person, she has a very sweet voice.

Top that off with how can you say anything against someone who has pet possums?

It's too bad more of you don't live up this way. I could show off my culinary talents a bit. To you guys who don't know, that means I like to cook!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, I always knew Dung was a woman -- W - O - M - A - N !!! LOL

But that doesn't make me admire her any less!!!! (((((Dung)))))

Pet possums?!!!! and do you chirrr to woodchucks, too? My sister did that!

Love,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• lastcall
    lastcall

I have been very impressed with many on this board. The inteligence, personalities, and variety of this place keep me coming back. I don't have the patience to read every post, but as I scan I find myself laughing, thinking, remembering, relating, crying, and all that. Plmkrzy, I think you are plain cool. And Dung, I too always envisioned you as a woman .... and that's all I'm gonna say about that. Anyway, I want to thank, EVERYONE who posts on this board it's been enlightening and entertaining.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Dungbeetle Rocks!!!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

DAKOTA

Top that off with how can you say anything against someone who has pet possums?

I have never touched a possum before in my life! MY GAWD THE TEETH!!
    Dung introduced me to one, they really didn't want to wake up so it was pisssd. hahaha. Had the cutest feet! 4 toes. Guess who I thought of? betcha can't guess..hahahahaha

• plmkrzy
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

one more bmp and i'm off to bed yawnnnnnn nite all

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

OKAY OKAY!
    I cares alright??

By the way, those pics were taken at someone elses house.
    I dont have a webcam.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

I always got a big kick out of Dung's motto, which, sadly, I haven't seen lately. As I remember, it was

"So Much Dung --- So Little Time"

LOL

LoneWolf

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

((((plm and beetle)))

the scalpel shines in god's sunshine
    street lights whisper pain
    down here near the poison stream our god has gone insane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest