TO ANYONE WHO CARES!

by plmkrzy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

To anyone who cares! Please feel free to post a response!!!!

I’ve only been apart of this Board for a short time but nonetheless I am apart of it. I’ve met a lot of stinkers on line but I would gladly meet even more if it were the only way to meet the wonderful people that I have, the one’s that make this place worthwhile.
    I finally got the chance to meet someone in the person for the first time the other day.
    I missed out and caused another to missed out on the get together Randy and Cynthia
    were great enough to put together last Sunday. But I still got to meet Dungbeetle
    in person and I am so very glad that I did.
    She is the sweetest most luvable person in the person and I am very happy to have her as a friend.
    It does make a big difference when you get to know each other face-to-face. What I learned about Dungbeetle that I didn’t get the full jest of just being on-line was how passionate she is about life in general.
    I can tell now that when there is an issue that comes up that is especially close to her heart she will go after it with both sleeves rolled up.
    I like her a lot.

plumcrazy

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html ...

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

bumdiddybump

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Hi Plum, I get the impression that you too are a great person and am glad that you were able to make such a fulfilling friendship. I hope that sometime in the future I will also have the privilege of meeting some of the people from this board.

I would just like to say that I always thought that Dungbeetle was a male! Imagine that. Yes, Dungbeetle is not afraid to stand her ground and voice her opinion. I am thoroughly impressed by her!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

All that back at plmcrazy and then some. That was the best eight hours I've spent in years.

Now if I can just get a Governing Body member within arm's reach...five minutes, that's all I need...

talking...I mean just talking..

(((((( plmcrazy and the rest of the board))))))

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Hey Plm,

I remember when you first came to this board.

I agree that meeting someone in person after getting to know them on here gives depth to that individual(s) that just can't be expressed though a computer screen.

I live in So cali out in the Palm Springs area. If you are ever out this way, I'll buy you lunch. My email is open.

Andee

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Yeah names came be deceiving, I too thought dungbeetle was male. I've met two ex-wits thus far. One from Maine and the other from Toronto.

I prefer to meet people the way they are, on line and in life.

Guest 77

• Lesley
    Lesley

Hi Plumcrazy, I also get the impression that you are a great person.

Dutchie, When I first came to this board, I thought Dungbeetle was male too!

Dungbeetle,
    I love reading your posts and more often than not agree with you totally. I love the way you say exactly what you think. I just wish I had the courage to do so, but I'm so scared of others having a go at me! Maybe one day, I'll have the confidence to speak my mind.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL yep. I think I told her I thought she was a dude. But she is a dudet for shure.
    I think it must have to do with her ability to be so outspoken and not afraid to tell some one to eat s**t! LMAO

Andee I'd love to I don't get out that way much these days but I still make it a point to go visit my dad from time to time weather he likes it or not.lol
    he is out near Riverside. Desert area. actually PalmSprings. I'll get in touch with you before I make any plans to go out that way.

Dutchie I am possitive so are a gem.

• Simon
    Simon

I always thought db was male too! Didn't she used to have a pic of a bald headed guy (or am I getting confused)?

Meeting people and getting to know them on line is great but meeting them in person is better. We've met a few from the forum so far and withough exception they have been nice people. We'd really like to meet up with some from further afield if we ever get the chance.

• seven006
    seven006

Plm,

Dung e-mail me about Sharon and mentioned she knew Pat Garza. I told her that I had been trying to get a hold of Pat for a few days. Please let her know that I got a hold of Pat last night and she is doing fine and not to worry. It was just my stupid problem with not liking to leave messages on answering machines.

Dung told me that you and her were going to be traveling up north from southern California. I too did not know whether Dung was a man or a woman and also thought you lived in Ireland.

This board can be so confusing at times. It's hard to tell the men from the women and the good guys from the bad guys. I think I need to work on becoming a TV addict again.

Take care sweetheart and have a good time where ever you are.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit