The END did NOT come in their lifetime!!

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

kaik:

I also heard of people who didn't get braces for crooked teeth because they figured in the "new system" the teeth would grow back, so why bother? I am sure we could go on and on about sacrifices Witnesses made in vain because of promises from their stupid religion.

As I mentioned, precious time is something that can never be gotten back and we cannot get back lost youth or live our life over. This is the tragedy of the JW religion because it has people wishing away their present life, the only time they can be sure of. What a terrible con job! You swap your present life and precious time on a bet.

I am SO glad this sham is all behind me.

• DATA-DOG
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bumping for Guy Peirce.

... So I was wondering about their final moments of life. Did they cease believing that the END would come in their lifetime, a dangerous attitude according to the DC?? How sad to lose out on life by falling prey to Satanic propaganda and failing to endure to the end! To think that decades of faithful service could be wiped out as you realize that you the END will NOT come in your lifetime!! Imagine your final gasping breath as you realize that 1) You ARE going to die, and 2) You KNOW and therefore believe that the END will not come in your lifetime, and finally 3) You failed to endure to the END because you believed Satan!

Remember, if you don't believe that the END will come in your lifetime, you have been misled by Satanic propaganda.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/269008/1/The-END-did-NOT-come-in-their-lifetime-part-2-They-lied-to-the-end

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit