What Shall I do tonight? I am young and single

by KateWild 32 Replies latest jw friends

• valkyrie
  • KateWild
    KateWild

punky yes I am in Liverpool, but in Easter we will be visiting family in London, could you make the trip from Cambridge?

Loz call me that will be nice, but use my moblie incase I am in Mcd's waiting for my mate to finish work and be my wing man. Sam xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

valkyrie - thanks for the link.

Kate/Sam - We shall see what we have in the diary between me and my gf. Thankee

• KateWild
    KateWild

great I will put it up on the UK FB now

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Have a Happy New Year honey, wherever Fate takes you....

Take care, QCF x

• KateWild
    KateWild

thanks QCF xx

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have a feeling you will generate excitement no matter what you do. When I was younger, I was promised watching the ball drop at Times Square. Now the security concerns may it much more difficult to attend. This is a transitional year for me. I will watch TV at home and drink sparking French wine. I tend to avoid sparkling wine b/c I could not find a way to keep the wine sparking. The shop promised me this inexpensive device worked. A much better wine shop told me the technology was impossible. If it is not, I will have some very expensive wine per glass.

I may also play some music. Beatles or Classical. Perhaps some Dylan. Simon and Garfunkel. It is going to be very cold here. I assume your won is with his father.

It may be awkward now but keep up you are doing and next year, the invites will be plentiful.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I assume your won is with his father.

It may be awkward now but keep up you are doing and next year, the invites will be plentiful. - Band

Yes my boy is with his dad, and my girl is with her boyfriend in another city. I am delighted for her they have great plans for tonight and she's will forget her JW life for a moment or two.

To be honest although she has a bf and a good job and studying physics and maths degree, I think I have recovered in some ways better than her. So if I had the choice between me or her out tonight I would chose her. I think my social life is worse than it could be as I don't have time for Friday nights out every week. I am too busy with family stuff.

I hope she fully recovers soon and has a whole circle of friends to be happy with.

Good idea to look forward to next year. Thanks for saying the invites will be plentiful. Kate xx

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'll tell you what to do - masturbate. That's right, I said it - masturbate. See, you are killing two birds with one stone with this idea.

1.) You are pissing off the JW's, as they hate anything that feels good, especially the forbidden "self-abuse."

2.) You are your own self-fullfilling company. Set off some fireworks of your own with a nice warm bubble bath, a peach sangria, and your favourite bathtub toy.

Aaaahhh.....Welcume 2014!! A 100 years of failed WT false-prophecy awaits you!

- Wing Commander

• KateWild
    KateWild

LOL!!! Wingcommander. But I dont do that sort of thing you know.

I have made plans now, I am going out with some of my nieces. 31, 18 and 16, we are off to town and I may get a good night kiss from a drunk man but that is as far as my self respect will take me, there are four of us to watch out for each other.

I am putting on my glad rags and painting the town red yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit