What Shall I do tonight? I am young and single

by KateWild 32 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

So I have a couple of options....

1. An other poster is happy to chat with me but although him and his partner seem lovely I am not sure if I want to, especially at midnight, it's seems a bit sad. My JW friend is busy tonight with other JWs going to a firework night, would have been nice if I wasn't a secret friend now.

2. My ex collegue fro my McDonald's years finishes work around midnight / 12.30, but he can't drink, I am trying to get him to be my wing man, but he needs to be in work New years day anyway.

3. Or I can post away here 24/ F ing /7. I love this place guys I really do, but I am so dependent on you guys for human contact, I need to do something more productive with my time.

There are my three options, which one would you choose?

Love Kate xx

• Jen1
    Jen1

jw friend going to fire works night with jw friends, how do they justify that, celebrating new years? Oh well if I could I would go to that, the supposed jws cannot be that strong a jw if they are going to a fireworks party on new years eve!

Then in the new year I would make plans to get some new friends! Think of something you enjoy doing, hobbies, and find a club of like minded people.

Or maybe have a Mc D around 11pm ish and a coffee with your friend, just to say hi, then go home and have a glass of whatever you like and watch a movie.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

When I look back to my DECADES in "the troof" I can think of maybe a dozen people who have left that I'd like to hook up with again, including extended family that we just don't see anymoe.. Maybe four or five of these were GOOD friends back in the day, when I leave, I'll be on the blower in a shot.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Or maybe have a Mc D around 11pm ish and a coffee with your friend, just to say hi, then go home and have a glass of whatever you like and watch a movie.- Jen

Good idea, but I will end up on here all night if I have a coffee at 11pm, best make it an OJ, lol Kate xx

CB, I have some old studies you have reminded me of, yes I will ring one now and tell you how it went. Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

CB, thanks for your idea, I haven't got solid plans for tonight, obviously it's too short notice, but I have got plans to meet up with my student on the 8th. She is lovely and we can become friends instead of teacher-student relationship we had. She was never gonna get baptised anyway. Thanks so much. Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

which one would you choose?

Er......none....coz I'm doing a gig tonight and my GF (from another city), will be there too.

What do YOU want to do? Unsure? Toss a coin heads or tails for each option then whittle it down.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I should come and watch your gig one day punky. I liked your band on FB, but haven't heard your music yet. Sam xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sam. I thought you were waaaay up north to where I am in Cambridgeshire. Yeah, well, we are a folk sort of duo 'the Grumpy Waiters' (tis on FB awaiting more 'likes' ), and some of the songs we've written have traveller words in coz of my heritage.

By all means listen to the songs on reverbnation, stevesnailfish on youtube and the podcast of when we were on the radio.

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread.

You are young and have the whole of life ahead of you, unlike myself, more history than future.

Make every day count and listen to the wise words of people when you hear them.

Live prosp and longer.

Regards Paul

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

If we were at home I'd invite you over Sam but we spend NYE with our friends in Yorkshire. I will ring you after midnight though if I'm still standing lol.

Loz x

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Couldn't find you on Facebook dude. . . . Grumpy waiters?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit