Why do Jehovah Witnesses hate when you bring up going to Jesus?

by sheila wright 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sheila wright
  • sheila wright
    sheila wright

Didn't Jesus say come to me all who are toiling, take my yoke and learn from me for it is light and you will find refreshment for your souls. People have this understanding that you can't go directly to Jesus, you have to go through men, particularly the Watchtower Society. And they are hiding the fact that they believe that Jesus is not your mediator, only theirs... They are trying to take Jesus' place and slide right on his throne; OBEY the faithful and discreet slave HA! What a ploy!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

WT has something to sell you. These jayholes are like the money changers that jesus threw out of the temple....

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

They hate it that you haven't been listening. They are the ones with the Truth, not you.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Fear the beard!!

Jayholes have to be first in the mind and first in the market. If a person already has a relationship with Jesus they will leave really fast. My grandma used to invite jw's in and then grab hands and start praying to jesus. the jw's would get up and leave fast, according to legend....

• designs
    designs

Its is primarily because those who bring this up to a JW are from some christain group and they generally believe in some form of the Trinity and in Hell as a place of conscious punishment- JWs reject that version of Jesus.

• prologos
    prologos

because: Jesus, as recorded in John 8:31,32: "--the truth will set you free--" and WT wants to keep it's slave slaving.

Jesus just saying.

• jgnat
    jgnat

What Black Sheep said. That kindly look they give you, they reserve for small children, the demented, and "unbelievers". You could sing an aria in the praise of God and they would give you the same look. Not part of the club, not to be believed.

• clarity
    clarity

Hey Sheila welcome ... your question is right on!

You would think gods only true organization, would

be happy when Jesus is spoken of. In fact the trick

question they ask when trying to DF anyone is......

"do you believe in the GOVERNING BODY"

NOT do you believe in Jesus!!!!! (or wordstothat effect)

Insane that JESUS is a trigger word, that sets off the

programmed jw's!

clarity

• Perry
    Perry

• Why do Jehovah Witnesses hate when you bring up going to Jesus?

For the same reasons that some atheists on this board hate it I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit