QUESTIONS TO ASK JWs

by NAVYTOWN 17 Replies latest jw friends

• NAVYTOWN
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

Yup - it's usually a blank response!! :)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You are not allowed to question anything!

Doc

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

I have a question thats pertinent to where I attend.

Why is every body moving to other congregations but remaining in the old

congregation's territory?

jtg

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Seriously,

What happened to "this generation"? scripturally.

jtg

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" What unique beliefs held prior to 1919 informing Jesus' choice are still held true today? "

Do not let them escape this one with vague waffling, if they cannot answer satisfactorily, then the WT/JW's/FDS of today are not God's org or spokesman.

• Earnest
    Earnest

Phizzy, why does a belief need to be unique in order to identify a group as God's people? Surely, the whole point of the group that Russell supported with his printing works was that they returned to the first century teachings of the Christian ecclesia.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Ok Phizzy I'll have a guess ,,, is it less than one ????

jtg

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Earnest , what other criteria for choosing the Bible Students under Rutherford is Jesus supposed to have used then ? Other groups, such as the Christadelphians made the same claim, of returning to Primitive christian teachings, and in 1918/9 the Delphs had more going for their claim !

and JTG, you are correct Sir !

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

I would ask, if one day they admitted they were not chosen by God & it really wasn't God's organization...WOULD YOU STAY ?

I would love to see the reaction ....I would love that to be a talk for a Sunday public talk....

Friends we are going to have a talk given by Bro. Righteous...the microphones get adjusted the brother messes with the podium turning the little place where he places his bible & looks out into the audience & says..."WOULD YOU STAY IF WE WERE TOLD THIS IS NOT GOD'S ORGANIZATION" ? We are not God's org., but we do try to stick as close to the bible as humanly possible...That would be the day where, you might not hear crickets ...I think most of them would just gasp, & some would just pass out..

Yep, that would be the question I would like to ask a JW..I'm a JW & I've asked myself that same question & you know what...if it ain't..so what...I'm ok. At least I can say the Truth lead me to the REAL TRUTH..

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit