BOE letter: New lights new changes

by pixel 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

I think the change has to be with God's name on Deuteronomy. They explained something like that at the AGM.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Pixel, this page is cool:

imageupload.co.uk

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks Hilde. I will take a look at it. I dont know if you currently go to the KH, but the letter is going to be posted on the board after is read. Maybe you can steal it and scan it and then put it back :-).

• Londo111
    Londo111

Very 1984!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Maybe they are finally going to present an honest org chart to the troops!

• flipper
    flipper

Oh brother, here we go again. " " New light " - supposedly, allegedly . The quote, " Some changes involving our understanding of the MEANING of God's name and WHAT IT REPRESENTS have been made....... "

Translation : " The WT Governing body wants congregation members to know and be aware that WE are really God Jehovah and in order to keep up with progressing new light WE have lovingly provided you with this information to motivate you to stay submissive to Jehovah's " clean organization ".

Another quote, " We are pleased to have the means to make these updates available to you so quickly so you can benefit by having the UPDATED UNDERSTANDING available when you study this material. "

Translation : " The reason we are providing you with this UPDATED UNDERSTANDING is because we want you to forget any other view or understanding that you used to have of what Jehovah's name MEANS or REPRESENTS so we can help you conform to WT organization principles and understanding more fully in a mature " meat in due season " fashion. "

Another quote : , " Be assured of our warm love and best wishes. "

Translation, " We got you again. SUCKERS ! "

Nauseating

• Londo111
    Londo111

I always have to chuckle when I read the line, “We are pleased…” I hear the voice of a queen in my head.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Pixel, the original letters in english are not translated into spanish (in branch out the USA) simultaneously... For example, this letter has not been translated into spanish yet:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2013/11/carta-71113-informando-colocacion-de.html

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

They just discovered a new sumerian tablet and found out the anunnaki god Enlil's favorite cat's named was jehoverini which means in anunnaki "the little devil".

• pixel
    pixel

Good to know hildebrando. The light gets in pieces. I know somebody will paste a pdf if I dont get to do it today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit