Hubby went out in service today.

by KariOtt 17 Replies latest jw friends

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

The Circuit Overseer is visiting this week, got to support his visit.

• whathappened
    whathappened

I think it would indeed save the witnesses a great deal of time if they taught about the disfellowshipping, the shunning, the wardrobe/grooming police, the pedophilia and blood issue right on the first visit. That way they wouldn't be wasting time studying with anyone.

• label licker
    label licker

Last week the co and his idiot teaching partner told everyone they would be going out on christmas day. They did not go. They had everyone have a crappy weekend thinking they would have to go out and then they didn't go. I knew they wouldn't do it for the one co(fill-in) is in our old congregation and he never went to the doors. Just wanted to drive around(20 km an hour) and two washroom breaks plus a coffee stop first thing. His wife was a fake as well. Both no good for nothings. Just liked playing with the young ones for they were the only ones that would label lick them.

When we went to pioneer school the co did the same thing to us. Told us we were going out on christmas day and then it never happened. But we did go out new year's eve day. Got one guy and he was so hungover I thought he was going to puke right there on the spot. So glad we're out for ever!!!!!

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Let's run away together.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Go home OneGen, you're drunk lol

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder if he and his family would partake if you cooked them a nice big Christmas dinner?

You wouldn't have to *call* it a "Christmas" dinner - just turkey is on sale and all the fixin's too and the leftover sandwiches are soooo yummy! and the turkey soup from scratch... oh my!!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Even when I really believed, going out on Christmas and Thanksgiving just seemed ultra disrespectful- SFPW

Exactly! I likened it to someone coming to the Memorial and trying to proselytise. How would JWs have reacted?

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

I remember going out on in service on xmas and any other holiday when I was a kid and my mother forced me to do such things

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit