"How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?"

by Apognophos 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If we humans would take a lesson from these creatures, we would learn something of importance in matters of sex, as to its purpose and the results of its operation.

So then by using this analogy of a cow only to have sex when in heat and to correlate to female humans.

That means if a girl is a sex crazed nymphomaniac (in heat) then it would be appropriate for men to constantly

service her needs.

or woman should ONLY have sex when they are fertile.

Which would piss off a lot of husbands let it be known.

" Honey lets do the wild thing tonight, are you fertile right now ? "

" No dear I'm not, it looks like if you want sex tonight your going to do it yourself,

I'll leave some hand lotion and your favorite nudey mag in the bathroom for you "

" Great thanks a lot "

• rmt1
    rmt1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

I figured out I was in the right and consistent universe when in Evolutionary Psychology they said that female chimpanzees sneak out of the alpha male harem at night to hook up with other males.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Finkelstein: Yes, I honestly don't understand the cow analogy. If a cow and bull got married before doing it, and stayed faithful to each other, it would make a good analogy, but as it is, I don't know what they were trying to say. It sounds a bit like an old farmer trying to explain the facts of life to his granddaughter:

"Well, err, ya see, it's like when a cow wants a baby cow, and er, the bull has to wait until she's ready, you see? Well, you know what I'm trying to tell you, right?"

*girl shakes her head no*

"W-well, umm, you just, there's a right time for it, and, a-and you know... well, why don't you ask your mother?"

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Satire. There have been satirical pieces lately. I don't know what to believe anymore.

If you read old literature, it seems so funny and/or spooky.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Temptation? O Satan, Where Art Thou when I need You?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You would think some the stuff that comes out the WTS. is satire but in reality the writers were being

quite serious.

Goes to show the education and intellectual level of some these guys.

All god approved of course.

The one of the biggest reasons why the WTS. and its leading men are dangerous to the public

is because they are poorly educated and perhaps intellectual weak.

Take stupid men and a abundance of power and control over peoples lives and watch for the mess they make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit