My Experiments with “TRUTH,” a CO opens his heart!

by abiather 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

abiather:

Now when you said: “All of them were coming from the same ISP,” now understand what may have happened. I was transferred to my Head-Office last month. And nature of my work also somewhat changed. To avoid virus problem, I put a requisition for a second computer exclusively for net-related work. Office gave me an old computer. I am posting from this computer as I have somewhat relaxed schedule. I don’t know who was using this computer before me in this company of over 3000 people!

You, sir, are a liar. (And not a very good one.)

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

About as believable as the experiences on stage during the conventions and assemblies.

Bangalore

abiather

What would appear in my post (whether from me or from CO) is intended for JWs (not for ex-JWs)

We are no longer JW's because we hated to be lied to. We love truth! So please: do not bother us with BS.

Cunning stories from fake COs do not help in the process of waking up with TTATT.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

the brahma kumaris cult uses suicide as a tool. They may not technically be a "suicide cult" but they are not afraid to kill themselves or threaten to kill themselves to get their way.

The brahma kumaris cult are literally, all lunatics. Abiather should be immediatley and permanently banned from JWN

The very fact that I am talking only about BIBLE and JWs is more than enough for anyone to know that I am here NOT for any other organization!

My strategy is simple--Using the same Bible and disproving the Claim of JWs that Bible is their authority!

My intention is sincere--I wasted half of my life with JWs--I sincerely desire it should not happen to anybody else.

You sound just like a JW except you are vastly more dangerous to the lives of those who may be foolish enough to listen to even a single word you say or type. Please stop posting on JWN. We all hate everything you stand for

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit