by wearewatchingyouman 21 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Great job and a good round. Yesterday I witness my first hole in one

after ten years. I played a round with my son and his friends and one

of guys made a hole in one, 140 yards.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

WeAreWatchingYouMan , What a great friend you are.

Jam

LoisLane

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Cool Jam! I watched my grandma get one. I've never had a hole in one. I've hit the flag stick a few times. My closest was on a driveable par 4. The ball was hanging half way over the hole when I walked up to it. Damn thing was literally hanging on by a blade of grass. One day I suppose.

• SAHS
    SAHS

Hopefully you have his email address, so you can slip him an interesting email – with some interesting links in it to get his cleanly-washed brain pondering, if you know what I mean. I would make some good use of those outings with him and share some interesting tidbits of information with him. After all, he spends much of his time trying to persuade people from door to door – maybe you should do the same to him.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

eh... I've tried. He usually convinces me to have a bible study once a year ot so. They usually end with some question that he can't answer from the bible, and "I'll get back to you on that one." Then I don't hear from him for a few months. Same thing happenedthe last time I saw him before today.

• VOLO
    VOLO

The appearance of a brother from the local KH at your door at the EXACT MOMENT that you were in need of a fourth for golf was evidently more than mere coincidence. Likewise, your having obtained the delicious Bloody Mary recipe only THE DAY BEFORE clearly demonstrates the way that this channel of communication provides "'food' in due season"! Clearly, this upbuilding account will make for an excellent and encouraging anti-FS experience at next summer's ex-JW convention! May each of us use to full advantage such opportunities, when they present themselves!

• jam
    jam

Something is amiss among the RF. I posted a topic a few weeks ago " ex-

brother in law visit". He told me also I will get back to you on that one, I'm still waiting.LOL

But in our conversation he ask me what have I been doing with my time.

Well since I have retired I play golf two times a week and learn to play the guitar, in

fact the senior group that I play with we perform for the public. He said I three guitars

and I never learn to play, I would love to play, but I don't have the time.

He is in his mid 70's, still working and poor health. The end didn't come and it's

not coming soon. He's screwed, no retirement, no saving and guess what you will

die in this system.

• whathappened
    whathappened

"Bad association spoils useful habits" is what the elders will say if they find out!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Good job! So what's your Bloody Mary recipe?

Here's mine:

• 1 1/2 oz. Vodka
    • dash tabasco
    • dash Worcestershire sauce
    • 6 - 7 oz V8 juice
    • wedge of lime
    • celery stick
    • fresh cracked black pepper

Add first 5 ingredients--in order--to a tall, ice-filled glass. Stir. Add celery stick. Grind a light dusting of pepper from a mill. Enjoy!

WARNING: Do NOT drink and go to the Kingdom Hall. You might accidently reveal TTATT.

• satinka
    satinka

Now that's what I call a good friend! Way to go, wearewatchingyouman!

What is good for the inner child is good for --- everyone!

satinka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit