JWDEFENSE youtube channel

by wannaexit 27 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Wondering what to make of this youtube channel. Looks like it could be put out by wachtower

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn6uoc8OXBGrHQqAZu6unSQ/videos

• zeb
    zeb

No doubts about it. They have really gone down the computer road a change from a few years ago eh?

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

i posted - jwfacts.com - on their "discussion" board. I wonder how long until it's removed.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

if you watch the first video, you'll see it's not from the WTS

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Nice 'proof' in the "did moses write the bible" video. Apparently the bible says he did. No quotes or references. Pathetic.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The simple answer is this; if it's sanctioned by the Org, it'll still be here in 7 days time. If not, then some Witness is about to have their hard work eradicated by the Legal Team at Brooklyn on the basis of breach of copyright!

I love one comment which was made, suggesting that commenting be disabled; so much for 1 Peter 3:15 - be ready to make a defence for the faith you have!!

If you can't answer questions on YouTube, it's time to stop going out on the preaching work!!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I don't really get it. They are all about letting the light shine and then when it dose they are throwing copy right at it. Huh???

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Definitely NOT official WTS. In fact, if you listen to 'Kim's call to the HQ,' she mentions this youtube channel to the brother taking her enquiry and he took a very dim view of the person running it - especially his illegally using the jw.org logo. He said the Org. was taking legal measures to close down video channels like these. This guy may be getting a 'cease and desist' directive in the future.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i commented on his apostate video i dont think he responded

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i just checked, the comments are deleted and comments are disabled on the apostate video. i asked him about being born again. i guess he could not answer my question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit