Interesting video on quantum mechanics

by willmarite 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Like I said, there is absolutely no need to introduce consciousness in quantum theory-bohm

I agree with you. Electrons are either a wave or particles, this depends IMO on what is being taught and what we want to learn. IMO all the tests are inconclusive to prove either to me so far. IMO electrons are both a wave and particles.

What is noteable and important is that knowing what we do humbles us into the realisation we cannot know everything about our world, the universe and how particles behave. I think of an Intelligent Creator when I study electrons, I think of God when I see the order and unity of electron properties. This all makes me feel deeply religious and fuels me to make further enquiries.

Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

bttt

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

I think of an Intelligent Creator when I study electrons, I think of God when I see the order and unity of electron properties.

That's woo!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Woo Woo!

• bohm
    bohm

bump, willmarite, are you going to reply?

• KateWild
    KateWild

JM,

Thanks for giving me your opinion of woo woo. So in your view if one thinks of God, they are being woo woo, well I am afraid I disgree. In my opinion woo woo is when paople claim God performs miracles and signs in their personal lives that no one else has witnessed.

That's my opinion of woo woo.

WMF, excellent woo woo. I agree.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit