The Chinese Have Asked The USA Bethelites For Help With Their Computers And The Brothers Helped Them Out And Then Asked For A Favor!

by minimus 30 Replies latest social entertainment

• jgnat
  • jgnat
    jgnat

Sillygirl, great find.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Outlaw provided my first laugh of the day...thanks.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Thanks for posting that revelation book diagram. I was trying to do something similar but that one is really easy to read.

• minimus
    minimus

THANKS, SILLYGIRL.

My mom told me the story with the wrong country, evidently.

Good one!!!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This story strains credibility.

There is great animosity between China and Japan, yet the story has Chinese government officials approaching a Japanese group and asking for help.

More likely that a Chinese company would buy the Japanese product, reverse engineer it and then steal the technology.

It is a lot like so many witness urban legends; the worldly experts are stumped and call on the 'brothers' to help; the brothers respond with a humble request.

I bet there are hundreds like it.

If we can believe this site, it is still blocked in China:

http://www.blockedinchina.net/?siteurl=jw.org

• minimus
    minimus

Pistoff, I agree!

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

You're most welcome Minimus and JGNat, and EndofMysteries! You guys contribute so much to this forum. I'm just a lurker who picks what I can off it :)

Pistoff, Tiki - true what y'all said.

Outlaw provides constant entertainment here haha, this wouldn't be the same without him/(her?)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BUT, they said, they would lift the ban on JW.org. WHAT?!?! Yes, now JW.ORG is legal in China.

..............Abacus Works Good Now..................................I`m gonna Pioneer and Clean..

.You Invited to Bring WBT$ Misery to China!...........................Windows in China!..

.................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

what is fishy is this " I instantly started crying and wanted to break out clapping. How fantastic is that?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit