governing body my bottom.

by Captain Blithering 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Sat on the sound again, listening to this TWADDLE about the governing body, hearing the parrotted answers and cursing my stupidity and ignorance for the decades in which I did the same. Posting on here during a meeting is FUN! You guys are a great support group. Thank you!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I just came home from working in a gp surgery, training as a doctor, come home to coffee, nice bit of dinner, gonna chill with a film,but first a bit of GTA 5.

oh and I am in cosy cloathes..... Hmmmm... Looking forward to spending week with exjw family having xmas.

oh i miss being a JW.....NOT.

if youre bored.....why not turn up the echo? ;) hang in there man you are braver than I used to be, if you stay smart and leave the JW's, life will work out, really.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

I never really TRULY understood the concept or value of yer actual support groups (I'm thinking of scenes from fight club and about a boy) but now I do. There's no way I could've kept my cool, or restrained my tongue, if it weren't for you good good people..

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Ahh good man snare, im well jell!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Hahaaaa someone's tablet/phone just piped up with some sort of automated voice!! More of that please!

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Highlights. Best part of the meeting. Makes me wish I was studious so I could throw in some controversial (yet safe) comments.. Truth is though, I just can't be bothered, and I don't want to give the impression that my sloooow fade is reversing..

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

In my last year i did a lot of answering with info in it, talking about russel and rutherford a lot. It eased my conscience for being there , but it went over their heads like pee on a windfarm.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Are you still there CB?

• KateWild
    KateWild

This is my 7th meeting in a row I have missed. 3 weeks no meetings for me, wont be long for you. Devise your exit plan to stop you getting bored at meetings. Sam xx

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

That's what I thought snare, a waste of time and effort unless I was hoping to be martyred...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit