I met a lovely x JW sister this morning

by KateWild 10 Replies latest jw friends

• KateWild
    KateWild

On my way to work, I saw my neighbour from the next street sitting at the bus stop as usual. I always offer her a lift and say hello and try to "encourage" her.

The family was in our book study, the kids know I love them to bits.

Well did the flood gates open or what, she has got old mags she wants show me, internet websites. If she is on here she hasn't worked it out yet. Well I am seeing her after Xmas.

Are you my xJW friend from the bus stop?

Kate xx

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Another one bites the dust, Kate? Hoping she finds her way out. Please keep us updated!

• KateWild
    KateWild

She has been out for years. I am learning more TTATT from her, she really wants to show me a magazine article from 1968. It sounds very interesting. Kate xx

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

she has got old mags she wants show me...

You should accept them - you never know when the loo-roll is going to run out!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Gladiator, I will accept them because she wants to talk about TTATT, and I want a local x-JW friend. Things are looking good. Kate xx

• pronomono
    pronomono

I'm happy for you Kate. You deserve a good friend.

• KateWild
    KateWild

You deserve a good friend.-pronomono

Sometimes I am not so sure of this because of my ASD. But you know, you are right. Everyone desrves good friends they can trust, even those with social skills problems.

Thank you for helping me remain motivated in getting a new circle of friends, love Kate xx

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Kate, you are almost certainly loved and cared for by more people than you give yourself credit for - even by those who have never met you yet!

I wish I was perfect, but I'm not, and I trust that those who love me actually don't focus on my obvious physical limitations. Trust & love - the two greatest forces in the universe. Pity that the Org inspires neither!

• KateWild
    KateWild

even by those who have never met you yet!-Searcher

Yet!!! Being the most important word. I will be meeting you in the new year one fine Sunday afternoon, or a cold Thursday evening, where a hot coffee in a local McD's or posh restaurant will be in order.

Love Kate xx

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Yay, good for you matey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit