Interview with Ray Franz, Peter Gregson and others from 1986

by KateWild 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

Look what I found, an old interview from Jeremiah productions. It features many interviews including, Ray Franz and Peter Gregson. It's a good promotion for CoC if you haven't read it yet and a recap if you have. Enjoy! Kate xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k0g7jL7Ums

• KateWild
    KateWild

186 hits. So am bumping for more posters to view Kate xx

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marked for later

• PelicanBeach
    PelicanBeach

Kate,

I've seen this video. It's okay (though somewhat over dramatic) until the end when the Christian for Jesus hook gets stuck in your craw then it's time for the natural reflexes to take over and vomit it out!

Pelican

• pronomono
    pronomono

Great find Kate.

• cantleave
    cantleave

One the videos I watched when I was waking up - excellent despite its obvious xian bias.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Awesome... I actually watched it alll the way through, it is very depressing to see it laid out all the failures yet they keep coming back

• KateWild
    KateWild

We found it a bit heavy going. We watched it in 20min segments. It certainly opened up my son's eyes. He was the one who found it and wanted to watch it in the first place.

We spent more time doing sports and watching magical Harry Potter, ya know fun stuff. Kate xx

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Good stuff TY Sam!

It's a pity there is not more audio/video interviews of Ray...this one is very short.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit