Biggest pain in the side of the Governing Body of JWs

by oppostate 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Interesting. Any opposing information that exists is a pain to the WTS. That is why they try their hardest to bring down any site they find threatening.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

There is no such thing as an anointed JW. This religion is man made and all these claims of being an anointed member of a literal Revelation 144,000 is bat-shit crazy delusion. Both this group and the main Watchtower org is bat-shit crazy.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I would think that its obvious that this site is doing more to harm the GB than that other site.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I think Watkins has it right for the most part.

the AnointedJW.org site posts almost weekly letters they've sent the Governing Body.

Their articles point to sonship and a heavenly reward. Their doing this makes the 144,000 WT teaching false and holds up the hope of life in heaven for believers in Christ.

Those who aren't Christians may not agree with the teachings in the AnointedJW.org web site, but those who are Christian believers may appreciate their clear biblical teachings.

All here may appreciate that anything that corrodes loyalty to the GB is helping to bring down the WT.

• LV101
    LV101

Can't wait until the splinter groups are in progress. Competition is good.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

i do not believe that anything they receive is read at all. It's immediately shredded by "resposible" brothers. Can anyone who was at Bethel confirm this please?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

It sounds like a self-serving statement. Some top leader at Bethel is not sufficient to reference someone. Source the quote. I visited the site and saw nothing awesome. Any Internet site opens minds among Witnesses. There are believers here, too. It did seem to be a dissident site where people oppose the teachings of the WT.

There have always been small off shoots from the Watchtower. I recall several from my youth. They fail to gain traction. Most people just want to leave completely.

It was nice using this site as a recruiting platform.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Biggest pain in the side of the Governing Body of JWs?!..

............................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Imagine the Watchtower JW.org is a big pile of bat-shit crazy. Now scoop a remnant of this out and call it AnointedJW.org. It is still bat-shit crazy.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Yeah. Upper echelon jw's will have a big problem with that one. http://www.reverbnation.com/BillionPlays/song/19530704-bonus-points-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit