Biggest pain in the side of the Governing Body of JWs

by oppostate 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
    oppostate

at http://www.AnointedJW.org/ a higher eschelon JW mentions that at a meeting of CO's with DO's it was stated that AnointedJW.org website is the biggest pain in the side of the Governing Body.

Do you feel that what's being published at AnointedJW.org is having a big effect on the GB and / or on the congregations?

If so what is it about their articles there that are opening JW eyes to an awakened state where so many others have tried and failed to awaken JWs?

What do you foresee could hapen as a result of pressure from AnointedJW.org and their articles on the GB's attitude and their reactions?

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

It looks interesting. This is the first I've heard of it.

Are you affiliated with the site? If not how did you come across it?

• Gayle
    Gayle

I hope all the ex-JW Internet sites 'altogether,' including this one (JWN), 'combined' are creating a 'punch in the stomach' to the GB. Former JWs, whether they use their personal name or alias, can speak out finally.

• FrankieGoesToHollywood
    FrankieGoesToHollywood

It has and will continue to have a hughe impact. For jw´s that dont want to be a witness under the "Governing BOdy" they can form thier own groups

without totalitarian control. Anointed.JW have completely destroyed the fallacies of this high controlling leadership (the G.B). If I was still a jw, I would try to form a Christian fellowship with jw-brothers that still (despite) the lunacy of the governing body have faith in God and the Christ.

If one suffers under the G.B control: Get out , wether as a belivier in Christ or not!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Their biggest pain is publisher apathy. And it extends at least into the elder body if not the CO level. While this site and other ex-JW sites likely annoy them, I don't really think that the reason for the overall lack of zeal in the JW congregations at least in the "1st" world. They have no idea how to turn things around.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

oppostate - "...a higher eschelon JW mentions that at a meeting of CO's with DO's it was stated that AnointedJW.org website is the biggest pain in the side of the Governing Body."

I skeptical, although I'm sure the AnointedJW bunch like to think they're the GB's biggest thorn.

That being said, Terry at Freeminds has suggested that more and more JW splinter groups will be fissioning off the larger body as time goes on. Maybe these guys will become genuine competitors some day...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If you believe that the Bible is God's word, then you have to believe the main focus. Even IF the Bible has been tampered with, the message shines through. That message is that YOU are a Son of God, IF you want to be one. All who believe in the Christ are God's sons. If that is the case, then ALL recieve the Holy Spirit to lead them to truth.That cannot be changed, no matter how many lies are told or verses altered. YOU do not need the WT hierarchy at all. You don't need self-appointed gurus. So, sonship with God for ALL is the biggest pain in the GB's collective a**.

It is the reason that they lie about decreasing partakers. It's the reason they lyingly state that Jesus is NOT everyone's mediator. They try to set themselves up as a special class while saying that all JWs are Stewards with the same responsibilities, but none of the benefits! All the convoluted dogma, the new Memorial outline where they basically told no one to partake, it's all from the same basic source. THEY DO NOT WANT EVERYONE TO REALIZE THAT THEY ARE GOD'S CHILDREN NOW. It's all about power and money and ego. If all JWs realized their personal relationship with their heavenly Father, then the GB's lifestyle that they have become accustomed to dies...

Good job Anointedjw.org!!!

• schlick
    schlick

The website seems to be from here. By combining all the other apostate pages, such as this site, you have a real defying threat to the governing body. They will be working harder to keep their followers busy for sure.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marked

• Watkins
    Watkins

If that site is a "pain to the gb" it might be because they send them long letters each week describing in detail how the gb is wrong about this, that and the other.

If someone did that to me they'd quickly become a pain in my (back)side, too.

W~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit