What is the OBJECT of Faith For a Christian? (precisely)

by Perry 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Death is not murder when ordained by the proper legal authority.....Perry

http://www.thearma.org/essays/KOH.jpghttp://maggiesfarm.anotherdotcom.com/uploads/crusader.jpg

..................................................................................... ...OUTLAW

• Terry
    Terry

This is just my opinion. . .

Worship is man's natural reaction to an encounter with the living God. Whatever triggers that recognition we usually refer to as "faith."

Some of us seem to be born with an enormous capacity for faith.

Others struggle and grope toward even a shadow of it.

People such as myself had it as a child and lost it as an adult when the innocent God of my youth was damaged by

a substitute god: Jehovah.

Whatever it was inside me that allowed me to fully embrace so delicate a value as the "unseen nature" of something outside of time and space--

that portal is now closed in the same way your flesh closes over a blunt wound.

So, all that having been said--

My answer to the question: What is the OBJECT of FAith for a Christian?

I reply," life itself in the company of the numinous."

Anybody who has been in love knows of that transformational chemical, physical and psychological state of mind.

Just like a sense of humor: you either have it or you don't.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

The object of our faith cannot be touched or seen and is no part of this world but it can be perceived by those who keep looking, seeking and asking. We enter into Christ and become a living brick of his church, the one not made with bricks and mortar. But a living breathing entity, the true church not of this earth. All earthly represtentations of it are counterfeit and a delusion. Messiah the cornerstone is building his living breathing church, in there it is pure worship and fellowship. Enter in you people. All things have been fulfilled in the 1st century. See my youtube channel seekchristonly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit