NEW BRITAIN BRANCH HYPOCRISY

by The Searcher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Fade, they cant, the Jw's in the british isles are legally in another religion/charity. thats the only way they can send funds to Brooklyn. The charity finances say they are sending 90% of their income to a charity in america as they believe it will benefit its members. They cant close the uk brsnch down.

I too believe they will stop printing and go digital, aka print yourself, but they cant get away with that for at least ten years because of JW's smelling a rat. They will have to sell the idea slowly, they will try to sell it as more efficient, to tske out the middle man, that all you need is a bible and some simple guidelines printable from online. elders manuals and such books would print in small numbers,, but all documents and lesflets could be printed and magazines studied via technology with a printer friendly version.

It won't be long.....

"Rsther than donate directly to us, your brothers, by purchasing your own ink, your money is going further and we can reach more people, in a quicker fashion."

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Snare and a Racket ........ I agree that your plan is just what they would like to do , BUT : The fact is that so many of the influential U K.dubs and the faithful r & f are of the older generation that do not use computers , tablets and smartphones. They have been trained by the WTS to be very suspiciious of the net and they do not like the way it is going these days with J W .org being so prominent.

I have heard so many silver-haired elders make snidey comments about the encouraged use of the site.. "Of course we leave that to the young ones" . They proudly declare that they do not know what a QR code is, and do not want to know.

I guess it could still happen, but it will take a long time ........

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Snare,

I was thinking maybe they would just sell the property and sit on the funds, not send it back to mother. Perhaps, go thru the motions of buying some cheap property somewhere and then taking their sweet time about additional progress - not enough contributions, not enough volunteers (see it's your fault, not ours). In the meantime, to make good use of the funds entrusted to them, they would 'invest' it. I'm sure some of the brothers in the UK are well connected in financial circles (at least in their own minds).

Wouldn't it be funny if they got caught up in the next MF Global type scandal and lost everything? I have heard that "Karma's a bitch"...

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I agree with both you guys, but whats the end game agenda?

The answer for me, comes on realising that armageddon is not coming, and its not coming fast!

Blues brother, they are slowing the religious element of the organisation down, meetings literature and assemblies are reducing, whilst increasing their involvment in the financial world, they are considered 'institutional investors' to hedge funds now.

i think the compiund in the country is nothing more than disconnecting from public sight. I have no doubt someone is planning a long term goal of mass transfer of serious amounts of cash. keep in mind they are more financially powerful than many nations now, they have serious cash And power. They play in different playgrounds now, brussels, the UN, they are global players. If they invest the billion alone they have made from property sales worldwide this last 3 years...in ten years time, we are talking mega mega rich, but more importantly mega powerful. These men thrive on power. They are already world players, I dont think they will be able to say no to the temptation of real power.

i dont think the long term goal involves a mass religious movement anymore, I think the evidence of that is already visible They already have started acting like they dont care what the rank and file think. I am suprised to hear myself say all this, it sounds very conspiratorial, but simply.... What does a charity/religion need all that money for, all the while, doing NO charity work with it, instead investing it AND .....reducing their religious activity. Is their end goal religious anymore? Richer than ever, yet doing less religious activity than ever before!

I sincerely think its not About religion anymore... the doctrines are rehashed old ones, with a few adjust,ents to buy time... they have offered no unique spiritual doctrine for decades now.

This compound in warwick, its beautiful land, bethelites serve 4 years then go, its the lifers, the real WT power holders who are building a home for themselves there. I guarantee there are homes and property being built for the Watchtower elite, quite seperate from the factory and offices.

I cant decide who is running all this, I see the governing body as puppets that mutter the religious doctrine, but the lawyers and legal and treasury department clearly have some significant power. In the last 15 years they have turned a religion into a world dominating corporation. They even managed to get every JW in the world to vote and approve it all, despite, not one having the informed consent to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit