NEW BRITAIN BRANCH HYPOCRISY

by The Searcher 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

It's a message to the elders: Give you time to identify who you think should give and pressure them.

Also Brooklyn is doing the same thing, selling property that is now valuable as high end residential, not the run down areas they were when first purchased.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

marked

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It is so sad how the GB denounces higher education, yet they need these higher educated ones to help the org.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Marked, and to add that I believe the Society were planning to relocate to a site just off the A5 in Milton Keynes (Near Furzton) about 12 years ago. I'm going to check if that plot is still available (it very well may be). I'll also make enquiries at the Council Planning department to see if there have been any applications worth noting . . .

Hmmm

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What is the official reason that they need to move ?

• designs
    designs

They've got some nerve, shameless.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

I believe the new site is Essex way, Chelmsford so I am told but this is still only rumour. It's closer to Harwich where lots of the shipping is done.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks konceptual, it does seem as though MK has been passed over this time. I've used every term I can imagine to search the planning applications database but no luck . . . . well, lucky for Milton Keynes I guess!

http://publicaccess2.milton-keynes.gov.uk/online-applications/simpleSearchResults.do?action=firstPage

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Hence, they say dont get a higher education UNLESS it is a trade....joinery, carpentry, plumbing, electrician.....

They are THAT transparent ...how many kids have become tradesmen instead of lawyers, doctors, actors, athletes... For the Watchtowers property agenda!

It takes 3 years to do a trade apprenticeship, the same time spent doing a degree! Its a disgusting, selfish policy! Dont work for free for them!

As for where it is, they stressed it needed to be more central and close to the road network, I expect it will me in the midlands, near the major motorways. But they were looking at land in the south east. Its funny, they asked for a new branch in 2000 but Brooklyn said no! They have obviously demanded it, now they have made half s billion in NY with selling property, and the new compound in Warwick. Its interesting to me, there is obviously internal politics at play.

By the way, when I was in bethel uk in 2000, the reason thst Brooklyn said no to a new branch...... Because the end was so close, we needed to print as much as possible! WHAT A JOKE, WHAT A SHAM, WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT......

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I doubt that soon they will need to be shipping anything anywhere. Who wants the stuff? Not even Jw's apparently. It just stacks up in a closet until it gets tossed. The move to digital is just a bit too late, and exposes the older (analog) R&F to a whole other world, sometimes by accident. I suspect that they might just sell the existing property and then find some reason not to rebuild...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit