Michelle Obama caption competiton - hubby chatting to Danish PM blonde

by besty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

"It's cold sleeping in the Oval Office--just ask Bill!"

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

This was during the Memorial Service for Nelson Mandella. Not exactly the dignified, respectful behavior one might expect from the President of the United States.

Apparently Michelle switched seats with Obama..... after the incident.

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/12/10/First-lady-swaps-seats-with-Obama-after-he-takes-selfies-with-Danish-PM-during-Mandela-ceremony/9571386700768/

Coffee

• designs
    designs

Did you see the SA people dancing in the background when our President spoke. In SA they celebrate a person's passing and many go to their family's gravesites to speak with their ancestors.

Mandela would have wanted people to find joy.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I don't think Michelle was finding joy...at all.

Coffee

• designs
    designs

Its one snapshot taken out of context, look at other photos from the same setting and she smiles or has a more neutral expression.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

No.... it's more than one snapshot...... and she switched seats with him after that.

Coffee

• designs
    designs

I guess no one gets to dance on your grave

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

No, but you probably will any way.... tut that's ok.... at least it won't be televised in the global media....

Coffee

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Michele says " Barack,..I recently had another one of those birthers try to make contact with me, do you think I should talk to him? ,.... Yeah, I didn't think so"

NJY

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

So she switched seats, eh? Heh. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit