Michelle Obama caption competiton - hubby chatting to Danish PM blonde

by besty 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

You're a big boy aren't you? I know! I should have left her at home right!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

That's how we Alpha men roll. Go Barry.

I see the Watchtower Society sent Mark Sanderson to pay the Governing Body's respects.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ OnTheWayOut

Michelle : Gurl......Don't make me take my earrings off. I'm from Chicago. I killed Capone

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

Rather than any sort of jealousy on her part I think Michelle's expression has more to do with her husband and Helle Thorning-Schmidt larking about in front of the world's press at the worldwide live TV broadcast of the memmorial service for one of the most famous men of the 20th century.

As for a caption, oh I don't know, something Nelson's column maybe?

• prologos
    prologos

who says the bible is not right?

reading Ecclesiastes 7:2-4, "--better to go ---house of mourning---", why? ask the president:

because there you meet the most interesting people, in need of comfort, to hugg, whisper to, cry on the shoulder. ---.

president's choice.

a celebration of life, a lfe lived well.

• clarity
    clarity

Danish huh! ....well you take a bite out of that and ............

• prologos
    prologos

The danish are vikings, born to conquer.

• JeffT
    JeffT

"You're doing a great job of making the American people glad they elected a President that everyone in the world could respect."

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Have to say, it's amazing how women have a knack for maturity and recognizing appropriate behavior in social settings. I absolutely cringe when confronted with social settings that involve etiquette. I'm not sophisticated and make no excuses for my behavior. However, when I'm confronted with questions involving what to do in social settings, it all seems to work out when I follow a good woman's lead. Obama is a professional politician, highly educated, articulate, and you have to agree that he has those attributes even if you disagree with his politics. Yet, he's completely out of pocket in these pictures, and grossly unaware of himself. I guess attractive and especially dynamic women can do that to you. His wife though, perfectly defining her role as his better half, has everything in perspective regarding this event. I swear a good woman is like a warden protecting us from ourselves and the public. This thread doesn't show it, but there are photos out there where she sits between him and the Danish PM. Barry's got a good woman.

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Michele says " Barack,..I recently had another one of those northers try to make contact with me, do you think I should talk to him? ,.... Yeah, I didn't think so"

NJY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit