What Have You Bought From TV Infomercials?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Have you ever bought anything?

My favorite commercial is the guy that screams because he's trying to clean his ears! AHHHHHHggghhhh!!! (Pretty funny)....

I see these same items like Sham Wipes or whatever it's called, at the local Dollar Tree store.

• minimus
    minimus

Chia pet is nice.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I bought a flo-bee many years ago after watching the late-night infomercial for it a bunch of times. They were these motorized haircutting devices that hooked up to your vacuum cleaner. I actually got a lot of use out of it, until the motor finally gave out. The haircuts were passable, not great though. LOL.

• JeffT
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Lori Davis products, treadmill, mini trampoline( rebounder) , NoNo hair remover

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I bought my Ninja Kitchen System two years ago and love it. It is everything they claim. I can take a piece of chuck roast and in less than 15 seconds, it is ground meat for the freshest burger ever. It makes snow cone ice in 10 to 15 seconds also.

HappyDad

• Simon
    Simon

My one weakness ... I LOVE the made for TV crap!

I buy it from Walmart though.

The best are the ones you can tell someone has been locked in a room and told to invent something before they are released.

• Simon
    Simon

I take 'as seen on TV' to be an absolute GUARANTEE of quality.

Also a good chance that it contains Chinese lead if its anything meant to be used with food.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

OMG i bought the Eggies because i thought they would make it so easy to have boiled eggs without peeling. Wrong! They are a lot more work than just boiling an egg and peeling! I brought 'em home, read the instructions, and took them back for a refund.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Lol@Simon!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit