WHAT JW TYPES DO YOU REMEMBER IN YOUR CONG???

by ADJUSTMENTS 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

The depressed sister that everyone pitied.....Actually there was always a few of those in every cong.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

The do just enough hours in service and make just enough meetings and comment just enough to associate with everyone but live a double life (WORLDY, sex, drunken, cursing, R rated movies) type...

• freddo
    freddo

The mentally unbalanced = half every cong I've been in.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

The hot young sister whose daddy is filthy rich and an elder so she's only privately reproved even after she's commited adultery and fornicated with abandon.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The worn second-hand clothing store dressed trailer-dwelling crotch scratching shake your hand MS. And his wife who is as big as a Kenworth truck and drives a state provided scooter around town.

The janitor elder with the 200 thousand a year business who employs every desperate male convert in the congregation to work all night behind a buffer that leaks propane fumes and causes brain damage so he can pay for his custom house, sports car and boat. What a guy!

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

How about:

The elder’s son who goes to university in another state to pursue an advanced degree that returns home as the darling of the congregation and gets appointed MS by the next Cos visit (call him “legacy”).

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

What Freddo said: The mentally unbalanced = half every cong I've been in.

Also, the elder brother who has a son who has impregnated women all over town which makes Bro Elder lose his eldership, so he transfers to a congregation far away from his current one so he can retain his eldership, ahh, Jah's heavenly spirit was obsviously at work at that sly maneuver, wasn't it?

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

The elderly widow who looks to Carlo Rossi for comfort. These poor sisters suffer in silence.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe we were fringe members. Only I sufffered as though we were fully accepted. It would have easier to be fully committed or fully out. My father would never do as he was expected. Sometimes I wish that I could asky why. Well, any type of membership is sad.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Brother Know-It-All.

Sister Neurotic

Old Brother Touchy Feely

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit