My Mom Wanted To Know If I Would Ever Consider Going Back.... Guess what I said....

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I have responded: "As soon as the WTS pays back the the money they owe my mother".

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I've been telling my mom i'm not going back for 15 f**king years are that glassy-eyed s**ty b**ch STILL won't get it through her g**d**m f**king mind and pulls some pretty c**ty moves TO THIS DAY.

If "NEVER" was all you had to say and it worked for you, the I find that reason to CELEBRATE. Me, I'm open for suggestions. Open drug use and posting pics of my penis doesn't seem to be getting the point across.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Their concern about going back is about a social thing. The social thing would be fine if they would get rid of the 2 hours of religion.

• besty
    besty

Here are my list of requests before I would consider JW's as a religious choice

1 - stop protecting pedofiles and start mandatory reporting to police of all allegations

2 - stop advocating medical suicide

3 - stop emotional blackmail via extreme shunning

4 - start advocating education for children

5 - start being honest about their doctrine

6 - start paying tax

Once they have done all that I would consider going back - it would be a brief consideration, but I would consider it :-)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If they did all that Besty, I would think long and hard, for about 2 seconds, and say "Nah".

No religion, however benign seeming will entrap me again.

"Fool me once, shame on you , fool me twice .........".

Mind you, if they did all that they would find it a lot easier to make converts, but would lose the old Guard.

• minimus
    minimus

yeah, i have zero interest in that religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit