Where Does Jehovah Live?

by Wild_Thing 24 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Please correct me bu there was a time when Rutherford decreed that Jehovah lived in or about the Orion nebula.

I cant recall where I read this.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    The correct answer to "Where is Jehovah" based on various WT publications is in the Pleiades Galaxy:
    The Golden Age September 10, 1924, pages 793 & 794:"... the position of the Pleiades at the time of the completion of the Great Pyramid of Egypt, "God's Stone Witness," is a very prominent feature of that building in the midst of the land of Egypt. For these and other reasons Bible Students have good cause to believe that in the region of the Pleiades is located the throne of Jehovah God..."

The book Reconciliation in 1928 (J.F. Rutherford) on page 14:"The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve.... It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens…The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared to the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God."

• Heaven
    Heaven

Designer Stubble is correct. Botchtower claims Jehovah lives in the Pleiades, also called the Seven Sisters. It is an open star cluster containing middle-aged hot B-type stars located in the constellation of Taurus. It is among the nearest star clusters to Earth and is the cluster most obvious to the naked eye in the night sky.

Even though you can see the cluster with the naked eye at night, you still can't see Jehovah.

• prologos
    prologos
    where does he LIVE? kids rarely have seen a dead person, and they see images of even dinosaurs, stones, flowers talking. so, he might be in a place called "always" forever young.
  • kairos
    kairos
    This topic delivers the goods!!
  • ssn587
    ssn587
    Children may as well point at a donkey's ass, mythology at its worst.
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    If you can convince a kid that God lives in the ceiling fan, you can convince a kid of anything.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

He's hiding but I think I found him:

• zeb
    zeb
    Pleiades' . Thanks just a light year out or so. thanks.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Teacher: where does God live?

Little boy: I think he lives in our bathroom.

Teacher: why do you say that?

Little boy: well, every morning my daddy bangs on the bath room door

and says, GOD, are you still in there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit