Yay!! I got a valuable piece of garbage

by ILoveTTATT 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I got what could well be the craziest WBTS book: The Finished Mystery!!

I got it on E-Bay. Relatively cheap, 65 bucks. Can't wait till I have it in my hands!!

The more old WT literature I have, the better. The time will come when I need to show my mother TTATT... and this will help me so much!!

What a valuable piece of litera-trash!!

=)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

That book is full of Crazy Crap, and to think that Jesus chose them as His FDS/ORG on the basis of them teaching the unbelievable nonsense it contains !

To paraphrase Ray Franz "To say that Jesus chose them on the basis of what they taught then is an insult to Jesus".

• Zoos
    Zoos

Now you take good care of that book and show proper respect. Bible based publications provided to us by the faithful and discreet slave contain lifesaving information for all lovers of truth as they convey, not man's thoughts, but God's. I'm sure you will experience many hours of enjoyment as you immerse yourself in the pages of The Finished Mystery, allowing yourself to be drawn ever closer to your heavenly father and his visible earthly organization.

You may now puke.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You paid $65 for that crap?

Most kingdom halls have a copy, tell your loved ones to take it home and read it, I took the ones from my KH and read them when i was waking up, yes i did return them back again.

• TD
    TD

Did you get one with the offending pages torn out or did you get a mint copy?

• jgnat
    jgnat

When I trimmed down hubby's collection I threw out anything that is on the CD. You might want to take a browse through what's left. All I have referred to is the Secret of Family Happiness book and the old Aid to Bible Understanding.

• jgnat
    jgnat

When I trimmed down hubby's collection I threw out anything that is on the CD. You might want to take a browse through what's left. All I have referred to is the Secret of Family Happiness book and the old Aid to Bible Understanding.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Wow... I got mine in PDF format from Google Books Online for free. Sorry you had to pay.

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Finished_Mystery.html?id=dDQSOQV2RBIC

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Leaving, I did that too, but the credibility to a still in JW can be important. Holding the hard copy in your hand can be important. The GB makes sure the JW is to distrust ANTHING coming off the internet that is not officially aapproved by the WTBTS.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

The Finished Mystery is awesome! I don't think any one book the society published can quite compare with this insane tome. Be sure to look up some of the crazier quotes from the internet and bookmark them to show your mother.

I hope you got the 1917 edition. That one is the silliest of them all. The subsequent editions are more watered down in their rhetoric.

And leaving_quietly, even though having the book in PDF format is cheap, there is nothing to compare with having the actual ink-and-paper book in your hands. That way no one can say that you got the info from "apostates."

CyrusThePersian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit