Sins that J kills you for, even if you repent

by rebel8 2 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

On this thread, I remarked that certain sins 'grieve the spirit' (or whatever term the dubs use to call something a mortal sin).

I was taught there are certain sins so serious that you must pay with your life, even if you repent.Those sins are so serious that you must be a human sacrifice like the Israelites did with animals to cleanse the sin.

But don't worry--jehoopla will raise you back up to become a zombie on Earth. What a loving god!!

I haven't heard this discussed in a while so I'm imagining it's one of the many teachings they just stopped mentioning, without officially retracting it. True?

• pronomono
    pronomono

I always wondered this myself. Apparently sins against the spirit are worse than sins against Jehovah him(her)self.

• rmt1
    rmt1

"Jehovah to execute you at Armageddon, probably in a horrific manner, only to resurrect you later."

I got out in 1999. I do not recall that last part. The last I heard was that if you're killed at Armageddon that _was_ your last opportunity. The entire mechanics of their apocalyptic franchise rests on that specific terror, and on making the ostensible nations (but in practice the publishers) faint out of fear for what murder and genocide Jehovah-Satan is bringing (hyphenation intentional). I'll be curious to the responses...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit